Wink

Arjun was still in shock and the gang helped them to reach the BBA class. He turned towards Priya and they introduced each other and said to Priya.

Arjun : Priya, jaagartha iru

Priya : yaen ethukku

Arjun was pissed seeing her being so fearless and he knows the rath of Dev and his gang.

Akshay : Itho paaru Priya .. They are not good.. avanga high class students.. college kuda rule pandrathu avanga thaan.. 3rd years kuda avan gang'ey ethum sollamaata.. he have power on our college

Priya : ithellam ethukku senior yaen kitta soldraen..? Naan avane pathi kekkalayae

Manu : innuma unnaku puriyala?

Kamla: hey prii.. I'm getting afraid by hearing about him.. how can you be so fearless

Priya: see thappu Avan senjaen.. why should I get afraid when I didn't done anything?

Arjun : nii onnum pannala ma.. aana he have more ego.. ithu ithoda mudiya povathillae... he will surely take a revenge

Priya: pathukkalam senior sir

Arjun : senior Sir'nellam kupda vena.. just call me Arjun

Priya : no no... I'll call you senior.. I'll call you by name when I get more comfortable with you..

Manu : different aana oru character aa irukkalaae..

Priya smiled at him. While Arjun saw Kamla's afraid face.

Arjun : see Kamla.. bayapeda vena.. Avan ethachu panna don't forget to inform me.. we'll be there for you guys.

Kamala and Priya smiled at them genuinely. The trio turned to leave, while Abhay stood there thinking something and turned to Priya.

Arjun : hmm.. thank you Priya.. for.. supporting me

Priya smiled and said, 'ungaloda voice nalla irukku.' While Arjun had a tint blush in his face. He waved a bye and move from there.

*****

Priya and  Kamla were having their lunch on canteen. There comes the Dev and gang and sat opposite to their table. Dev's eyes were fixed only on Priya. As a foodie and I don't care mindset she was enjoying her lunch. But she felt like someone is looking at her and looked at both sides and saw Dev looking at her. Seeing her, Dev winked at her. Priya being Priya.. successfully ignored his wink and continued eating.

Dev mv : enna ponnu ithu.. wink panna kooda oru reaction illa

Priya's mind was preoccupied with his character and she was damn sure that there were chances of him to  revenge but she doesn't know how. So she didn't give much importance to his wink and continued eating. But what made Dev's anger was the mocking face expression of Karan and Aron.

Karan : Dev, she is a tough character..

Dev smirked and looked at her and he was indeed looking at her way of eating, he had a smile on his face seeing her eating by loving food. But soon he hid his smile thinking she is his enemie. Priya and Kamla moved from there to their class. Priya and Kamla had another company in their class. It was Saran. They had an instant connection towards each other. And Saran was praising Priya for the morning incident. And was taken Priya as his role model. Priya smiled at him, while Kamla was adoring this new combo.

****

At evening, Arjun and gang was about to leave, then only they saw Arjun's bike was punctured. He knew who did this and was frustrated. Akshay and Manu were on one bike.. these guys never done 3persons in a bike as they know about the risk.

Priya and Kamla was about to reach their scooter. Saran came there in a hurry and looked at Priya. Priya looked at him and gave him water. Saran took a gulp and said,

Saran : prii antha Dev' gang'la 2 bacteria irukkarulaa (Karan and Aron) avanga namma Arjun annanoda bike puncture paniyachu

Priya : nii pathiya?

Saran : aama aama

Priya with the duo reached near Arjun and saw him being frustrated. Priya cleared her throat and looked at him, he just closed his eyes. Seeing him she clarified that he knows who done this and looked at the opposite side and saw the so called bacterias looking at her. She gave a smile at them and looked back at the seniors.

Priya : Manu Anna and Akshay Anna ninga kalambunga.. mm Kamla drop Saran too.

Kamla : nii eppadi veruvaen? I'll come after dropping him

Manu : I'll too come back Arjun after dropping Akshay.

Arjun nodded understandingly. But Priya looked at Arjun and said..

Priya : naan Senior kudae varaen

Arjun : hey Priya ennoda bike puncture aachun nii pathaela?

She heard some giggling sounds and looked at the direction and saw Dev and kishore joined the other two. Kishore with a loud voice said, 'eyy ponnu.. unnaku vennunna enga macha (he showed Dev) unnae drop pannuvaen.. in his new bike..'

Priya gave a smile to them, while Arjun smile fade hearing the new bike, because Arjun's was second hand and was using the bike with utmost care. But he have a dream to have a new one. Priya looked at Dev, who is already looking at her and was waiting for her reaction. Priya looked back at Arjun and said,

Priya : namma onna bus'la polaama Arjun?
(She asked him with much sound for them to hear)

Arjun smiled seeing her and nodded his head. Akshay and Manu was smiling and they moved from there along with saran and Kamla. Arjun and Priya walked together to bus stop having lots of conversation and Arjun's face was filled with happiness.

Dev was totally became furious seeing her chosen Arjun over him. Dev being first in everything didn't expected a girl  chose Arjun over him. Every girl in the college's eyes were on Dev, but this girl made everything worst. His ego was getting more high and he moved from there kicking the bench and moved to his home and pushed all the things on his table and screamed.

Dev : you will fall in my trap sweetheart!

Tbc
*******

Pudichiruntha vote pannunga comment pannunga!

Ms. J