Malargal kettaen

Priya closed her eyes and let her soul to connect the song for her to sing soulfully. A smile kept on her face. She started to singing making all the audience to silent and making fall for her voice.

Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer ketten amirtham thandhanai
Edhai naan kaetpin… aaa.
Edhai naan kaetpin unaiyae tharuvaai
Edhai naan kaetpin unaiye tharuvaai
Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer ketten amirtham thandhanai
Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Malargal kaeten malargal keten
Edhai naan kaetpin unaiye tharuvaai

Ga - Ga Ma Ga Ma - Ri Ma Ga Ri - Sa Ni Ri Sa

Pa Ma Ga Ma - Dha Ma Ga - Ri Sa Ni Ri Sa

Ga Ma Sa Ni Sa - Dha Ni Ma Dha - Ga Ma Ri Ga Sa

Ni Sa Dha Ni Sa

Ni Sa Ma Ga Ga

Ni Sa Pa Ma Ma Ga

Sa Ni Sa Ga Ma Ga

Ri Ni Dha Ma Ma Ga

Ga Ma Ga - Ga Ga Ma Ri Ga

Ni Ri Ni Ga - Ri Ma Ga Ri Sa

Pa Ma Dha Ma Ni

Dha Ni Ma Dha - Ga Ma Ri Ga Sa

Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thandhanai

She opened her eyes when she heard a great round of applause and whistle sounds. Her eyes searched him, he was smiling. May be he is impressed more! Or maybe in his whole life, one girl made him numb with her voice, made him fall for her. But God has some other plans for them for making their love even stronger.

He ran to auditorium back and informed the host something and he took a rose from a set of rose and hold it behind him.

Host : Such a soulful voice you have Priya. And please stay there for a min. I'm so sorry juniors, we planned to give every juniors a rose when you end up with your talents. But antha idea maranthe poyidich, we were keenly interested in your talents and forget our responsibility. So sorry.

And seniors, now by time, you're hands have a rose. Just give it to the juniors and welcome them.

Dev smiled widely and came towards her, making her heart to beat in abnormal way. Priya bite her lower lip in tension, making him to look at her lips. Soon he averted his gaze and neared to her, he gave the rose to her while looking at her eyes.

Dev : Welcome Jaan to our college.. and to my heart too ( he whispered the last part followed by a wink)

Priya took the rose from him by slightly touching the sides of his palm, making him feel a current sensation. Priya literally blushed looking at him and his words.

They both moved from auditorium and Priya looked at kamla and saw she receiving a rose from Arjun, bringing a smile on her face looking at them.

Dev moved towards his gang, while his eyes was still on her. Priya was getting appreciation by many and she was getting fed up by saying thank you for each and every one approaching her.