Mr.Dakshit

Two three days passed, she was enjoying her college life. At a fine day, Priya was walking through the corridor of the college and her direction was to the canteen. She was humming some song and was enjoying her own vibe and was crossing the class of second years. Dev seen her through the window and moved from his class and seen her from a distance and called her.

Dev : Ooii ponnu

Priya didn't heard it as she was in her own world of humming, while other girls looked at him. Dev sighed and called her in a much more voice.

Dev : Oii 5 adii

Priya shocked and turned to the direction of voice, and her mind voice was like, 'yaarudaa antha dog voice'. She turned and saw Dev looking at her with a smirk. Priya came towards him with a rage in her face.

Priya : yov qutab minar..! Yaaruda 5adii

Dev : yaar qutab minar

Priya : nii thaan qutab minar

Dev : ath madam 5 adi irukurathaale appudi theriyuth

Priya : poya qutab minar

She turned to move, but Dev was soon to hold her hands and made her to dash on his chest, making her stomach to do a summersault. Dev looked at the surroundings and everyone in the corridor left soon. Dev leaned towards her ear and said in a husky voice..

Yaen per Dev.. Devnandh Dakshit

Already the stomach which did a summersault, now released a set of butterflies, making her to breath slightly and soon she move from him and kept a distance and looked at him with a glare.

Priya : Itho paaru Mr. Dakshit, ethukku ippo ennae kuptaen ningae? Ninga vettiya irukkurathu puriyuth.. aana enna ethukku yaa pidich vechirukkaen?

Dev had a smile looking at this cute 5 feet girl who is speaking in anger and he found it cute. He pinched her nose cutely with an admiration and murmured 'angry bird'. Priya sighed at his act and moved again from him.

Priya : yovv Solla poriya illaya? Illa naan pogava?

Dev : pogavenaanu sonna madam iruppiya ... (With a husky voice) yaen kuda..?

Priya closed her eyes cause she can't control his doings and Dev looked at her and smiled showing his dimples and it warmth her heart and she captured the moment in her heart. Dev took a A4 size paper and gave it to her.

Dev : hey 5'adii ithu

Priya : my name is Priya (while glaring him)

Dev : serii Riya

Priya : yov.. Riya illa PRIYA

Dev : serii kochikkathe dear, Ithula I have name list of students from your class. And I want you to collect some details..

Priya : yenna details?

Dev : nii enga poyitt irunthaen canteen thaane..?

Priya nodded and he walked from there making her to come with him. Priya was very conscious to have a gap in them while walking. And they reached the canteen and ordered tea for them. And they split up the bill, as she was adamant to pay the money for her tea. And Dev didn't force her too. Before they settled to seat in canteen, they saw all looking at them with a shock, cause he is not a person who will sat with people other than their gang. She smirked at him and asked in a mock voice,

Priya : appo naan kettathu ellame unmaya

Dev : ennathu?

Priya : athaa.. that you won't sit with middle class peoples..

Dev closed his eyes, is this how she have a view about him.  He looked at everyone and said,

Dev : why everyone is looking at us? Are we looking like good romantic couples?

Priya's eyes wide hearing his statement and looked at him, while he winked at her. She moved from him and took a seat. Everyone went back to their work hearing his statement and didn't dare to look at them. He took a seat beside her and adjusted his chair near to her. But Priya moved her chair to some distance from him. He didn't said anything and looked at her.

Dev : it's not like that I hate to sit with a middle class one.. I'm more comfortable with my gang and yaarum yaen kitta unna mathiri irunthath illaa.. they doesn't have that courage to do.. avangalukk theriyum the consequences after speaking in a high voice with me

Priya : ohhh

Dev : yeannna ohh.. yethukk unnae mattum ethum pannama vittaennu kekkamaatiyoo

Priya: ethukk kekkanum? Ninga appudi vidraa aale kedayathunnu theriyum...

Dev sighed before he continues their tea came. Priya took a sip and closed her eyes, relishing the tea. Dev looked at her the way she took the first sip and he had a smile in his face. Priya opened her eyes and saw him and looked at him while raising one eyebrows at him, while he just shrugged no.

Dev : Priya

Priya looked at him, his eyes, she loved to speak through. Dev looked at her eyes and it shows how powerful her eyes are.
Indeed yes!

Priya : sollunga Mr.Dakshit

Dev : ha.. athu.. yah..
        naanga seniors freshers day arrange pannalann irukkkaen, so I need you to assist one thing. Naan un kitta oru name list kuduthaangalae, athula yellarodeyum name irukk and you just note their talents and they need to perform in freshers day.. as it was their day. And make a copy of the details too.. cause it is needed for other events too ...

Priya : Okay Mr. Dakshit. I'll do it. I'll give you by tomorrow evening.

Dev : you can take one more day. It's fine.

Priya : okay then. I'm taking my leave Mr. Dakshit.

Priya stood from her seat and took the paper with her. While Dev called her, making her turn towards him.

Dev : Priya, Can you call me as Dev?

Others mv :
'What Mr.Arrogant /Mr.Handsome High class is requesting?'

Tbc
*********

Pudichiruntha vote pannunga comment pannunga!

Ms. J