Peeling aa?

Priya stood from her seat and took the paper with her. While Dev called her, making her turn towards him.

Dev : Priya, Can you call me as Dev?

Priya smiled at him showing her dimple, making him admire her smile and she winked at him and move from there.

Dev mv : This girl....!

The whole canteen looked at him, when he blushed while she winked at him. Dev felt everyone's attention towards him and he cleared his throat, soon everyone were into their own works. He moved from there humming some songs and went to his class.

Priya moved to her class and informed about the freshers day to the students. All were curious to show their talents. Priya insisted everyone to participate and show their talents too. Priya give her name for singing. At evening, she was ready with the list and waited in the ground for Dev in their place. Dev and his gang came there and saw her waiting in their place.

Karan : Inga yaarukkaga wait pandringa Ms.? Unga Arjun Inga illa

Dev left a sigh hearing 'unga Arjun' from Karan and glares him. Priya being herself ignore him and move towards Dev and gave the list.

Priya : List kudukka vanthaen

Dev : yaen ivalo fast aa? Two days eduthukkon sonnaenla

Aron : seems like she can't live without seeing you, yaen Arjun unnae thorathi vittala?

Priya ignored him too and looked at Dev's eyes with an intense. Karan took the list from Dev's hand and saw her name in singing. And he started laughing make them jerk from the eye contact.

Dev : ethukku ippo sirikkuraen?

Karan : Itho paaru daa, inthaa voice vechu intha ponnu paada poraangalam

He laughed and along with him Aron too laughed, Dev and Kishore looked at them with a sigh. Before Dev could say, Priya moved much closer to Dev and lean on his earlobe by standing in her toes, making his breathe hitch and others shock. Yeah it was the moment of Priya rocked, others shocked.
His eyes looked at her closely and she came near his earlobe and whispered,

"Tell your friend to don't judge a book by it's cover"

Priya moved back to her place and still they are in shock. Priya looked at Karan and said, 

Let's see in farewell Mr.Judgemental.
Priya stressed the word Mental In a harsh yet sweet voice, making Kishore suppress his smile.

Karan : I've a name Ms.

Priya : I too have a name Mr. Whatever

Karan sighed and before he tell something, Kishore pushed him for not to make any scene more. Arjun with his gang and Priya came there. Arjun looked at Priya to check if there is an issue, and she smiles at him and gave an assurance smile. And they all went together. This eye talk was scene by Dev and he had an unknown feeling rush Inside him.

Dev mv : kannaala pesara varrakkum pochu avangaloda friendship 😏 anthaa shipey break pannalaamaa

Ahh this stupid mind !

Dev took a long breath and looked at the name list. He moved to the department and gave the list and they were planning to conduct the farewell very soon. After coming from the college, Dev's gang moved to nearby coffee cafe. Kishore was furious and was talking about Priya and her acts while Dev was thinking about the proximity of them and how his breath got hitched, the way his heart skipped the beat. He remembered her husky whisper, her kholed eyes, her fragrance and he felt still beside him.

Aron gave a slap on his arms to make him bring back to the world.

Dev : dey yaen daa adichaa

Aron : pinna evalo neraama kuptittu irukkom.. Anga karan Anga polambitta irukka, nii ethaachu react panniya aval ivane judgementalnnu kupdumbothu

Dev : sry, naan ethum react pannala, thappu thaan, aana nii pannathum thappu thaane, how can we be judgmental?

Kishore gave Dev a knowing smile and patted his shoulders. Karan and Aron gave a disgusting look to him. While Dev gave a smile towards them, Karan continued to polambifying while Dev's mind was not ready to forget the moment but was ready to write that moment in his heart forever!

*****

It's farewell day,

As the college giving importance to more talents, farewell is done by each department separately to know about each students talent very well. The loud music, the glycerine papers, giggles, laughs, sounds of claps, Mike checking sound, make the environment into a more party mode. It was  juniors day. A day to explore and to remember.

Priya chose to wear half saree, black one with golden border, golden skirt and black blouse with imprinted designs with golden colour. She was ethereal in her attire. Kamla  also chose to wear half saree black and silver bolder. The duo stoled the centre of attraction of that day. Everyone looked at them with admiration. Arjun and gang saw them, and they complimented them for their looks. Unknowingly Priya's eyes searched for him.

Priya mv : yaenna therigirathu

Priya heart : onnumillaa, summa decoration ellaam paathaen

Mv : un parvayi paatha appudi theriyalaaye

Heart: ilaa athu avar two days kongam busy aanathaale, i couldn't make fun with him, so a kind of feeling

While Priya's mv be like,

Priya looked here and there, Kamla and saran saw uneasiness in her eyes

Priya looked here and there, Kamla and saran saw uneasiness in her eyes. All the juniors of their department were asked to enter the auditorium, while Priya insisted her friends to go inside and she waited for some time. Priya gaves a sigh and turns away to move to auditorium, she heard his sound.

Dev : Oiiii

Tbc...
*********

Pudichiruntha vote pannunga comment pannunga!

Ms. J