Malli Poo

Priya looked here and there, Kamla and saran saw uneasiness in her eyes. All the juniors of their department were asked to enter the auditorium, while Priya insisted her friends to go inside and she waited for some time. Priya gaves a sigh and turns away to move to auditorium, she heard his sound.

Dev : Oiiii

Priya turned and looked at him, what a coincidence! He is also wearing a black shirt with mundu, placing a holy ash on his forehead, his attire is simply have a similarity of Nivin Pauly in Premam movie. Priya hide her smile and looked at him, while Dev's heart beat fasten seeing the beauty in front of him. She is flawless in her beauty. Dev cleared his throat looking at her admiring eyes.

Priya : enna?

Dev : ennakaga thaan wait panniya?

Priya : illaye.. I was looking for Arjun

Dev : ohhh.. he looked back to auditorium and saw Arjun arranging something there and hid his smile and looked at her.

Dev : unga Arjun Anga auditorium ulla irukka, madam pakkalayoo?

Somewhat that 'madam' from his voice made something in her heart, she looked back and saw Arjun in auditorium, she bite her tongue and looked back at Dev, who is looking at her with a teasing smile.

Priya : naan pakkala Mr. Devnandh

Dev looked at her with an amusing smile,
His mind voice be like,

Mr Dakshit to Mr. Devnandh, improvement irukkku.. aana intha Mr. ethukku

Dev : Appudiya serii Ms. Priya

He smiled and moved from there and came near her and whisper in her ears in his infamous husky voice.

Half saree'la azhaga irukku Ma

She turned immediately at him and looked at his eyes, it shows pure admiration. That 'Ma' from his lovable voice is still hearing on her voice. They had an eye lock. Dev remember their first eye lock, where her eyes were filled with disgust, but today her eyes tell different story, a story that could make them together. A story to be lived forever!

Dev : but .. (he managed to continue look at her eyes while speaking) there is something missing...

Priya : enna?

Dev : yah .. got it.. ingayae iru, naan vaaraen, engayum pogatha..  just a min, I'll come

Priya nodded and waited for him. She looked continuously at watch, as time flies, there he comes by hiding something in his hands. He took a quick breath, his hairs fell on his face, after running, making an urge on her to touch those hairs. While he looked at her and adjusted his hairs and looked at her.

Priya : relax.. okay?

Dev nodded and opened his arms and saw malli poo and gave to her and said, 'ithu thaan missing.. ithu vechaa innum azhaga iruppaen maa'

Priya hid her blush by biting her inner cheeks and remember the morning incident while she checked herself on the mirror, and thought there is something missing and leaved that thought cause she is already late to college. And there he is giving that missing part. A sudden thought arise in her mind, is he the missing part of my life? Priya just blinked her eyes on her mere thought. Dev looked at her curiously and saw her zoning out.

Dev : maa.. Priya?

Priya : huh ?

Dev : i didn't thought to make you uncomfortable, ennaku thonnich pannaen, ithu unnakaaga eduthit vanthathu, I don't want to give this to another one.

Priya showed her palms, while Dev smiled widely and placed malli poo on her hands, his hands slightly touched her palms, making them feel a current passing through nerves. Priya looked at him with an admiration and said,

You didn't made me feel uncomfortable, it's just i went to my thoughts.. avalo thaan. And thank you Devnandh for this.

Dev looked at her, his heart was beating faster hearing his name from her voice and his mind did a lil dance hearing the improvement. Hehe ! He didn't hide his blush, it was evident in his face that he was shamelessy blushing.

Dev nodded and moved from there, while Priya called him again and looked at him and said,

"Black suits you very well. "

Priya enter into the auditorium giving him a knowing smile and sat between Kamla and Saran. While he stood there, looking at her. Kishore came there and gave a pat on his forehead.

Kishore with a smile, "Ippo ippo nii romba zone out aa poguraen, vaa polaam"

Dev blushed and went to the last seat and sit in centre of their gang. He just look around and saw Arjun and gang who is having a happy smile. But Arjun's eye of sight was at the front, at Priya and her gang, that made something in him, at the same time, Priya turned and checked someone and found Arjun and waved at him. Arjun gave a thumbs up and mouthed all the best by showing his smile with a dimple. Making her too smile at him widely and one's stomach have a burning sensation looking at them. He looked at her hair, she didn't wear that Malli poo, making him more sad.

***

And the program started with principal and the department secretary speech. And next was their show off of talents. Priya was so much excited for each and everyone's talent and clapped and whistled for each and every one. She was the whole class's positive munchkin. And it was Kamla, she danced flawlessly, while Priya stood from her seat and whistle for her making Kamla blush at her chirpy bestie. And after some other students, it was Saran, who stood for stand up comedy. And Priya was like,

Saran, nalla irukku daa, nii mela verum daa

Saran: thank you thalaiviiiii

And the last was Priya, before she were asked to be in stage. They announced there will be a dance program by seniors. And there comes Dev and gang. Dev's dance was so good and every girl screamed for him, while Priya just clapped for him and in her mind, she whistle for him. And the next was Arjun and team, Hearing Arjun name, Priya screamed and gave thumbs up, making all the middle class peoples to scream for them. And they too gave a blast. Priya's scream for Arjun made Dev's face fell. He knows every girl scream for him, but not her. But she screamed for Arjun, again and again she is choosing Arjun over him, making Dev being furious and rage while looking at Arjun.

And the program went to end, and the anchor announced,

'last but not least, i invite Ms. Priya to sing a song for us, to soothen our heart and the program to make more memorable'

Priya blushed at the intro and moved to the stage. She looked at her people and at Dev, who was smiling widely and she was sure he saw malli poo on her hair.

Dev's face became brighten seeing malli poo on her hair, and her eyes which can make him fall for her even more. His heart was beating faster and faster and his ears were getting sharpen to hear her voice. All the audience went to silent mode. Kishore looked at Dev,

Kishore : deyy, un heart beat ennaku kekkuth machaa!

Dev gave a tensed look at Kishore and patted his heart to calm down.

Dev mv : yaennachu yaen heartkk ? Etho racing pogara maathiri idikuthuu... ayyoo !

Tbc
*********

Pudichiruntha vote pannunga comment pannunga.

Urs comments and votes are making me to write more. Hope you like the story line. Those who hesitate to speak their opinions in comment section. You can DM me, feel free to talk!

And sorry for not giving regular updates, will try to give regular ones.

Ms. J