preface

a/n : RIGHT. So this is probably gonna contain either 10 or less than 10 chapters.

Summary :
Harry Styles is a shy, stays to himself, extremely smart, tall, green eyed, curly haired senior.

Niall Horan is a blue eyed, blonde haired, friendly, popular, soccer player who's younger than him.

this ain't your typical love story nope because this is only the beginning.

+

"Yo, it's Niall's boyfrieeeeenddddd!"

Nate drawled as a tall boy passed the lockers they were all gathering at. His head was down as the rest of them laughed.

Niall rolled his eyes but then his gaze was fixed on the boy as he stopped at his own locker three lockers down and clumsily turned his locker combination.

"Shut up Ryder" Niall mumbled absentmindedly as the tall boy from earlier dropped his books on the floor and the blond was just itching to help him.

"He's a senior though, Ni. How you gonna get that?" Max, another one of Niall's friends, asked. Niall shrugged.

"I don't understand why Niall bothers with him, I have seen much much much hotter guys" Nate said, not bothering to hide his obvious gay.

Niall knew it wasn't a mistake when he came out to his friends, they all just shrugged and asked if he was a virgin. It was a little embarrassing when he admitted yes.

The attention on him died down though when Nate came out right after. It wasn't exactly an official thing but when him and Isaac came out of the broom closet of school with all them waiting outside - it was kind of obvious.

"OH HE'S COMING HE'S COMING!"

"That's what Niall said" Max muttered, making the whole group erupt into laugher once again as the tall boy passed again.

Niall's cheeks reddened in embarrassment and he sighed when the tall boy passed by and just kept his head down.

"You guys suck" Niall rolled his eyes and tried to walk away but Ryder had a grip on his arm.

"Awww Ni Ni, don't be upset!" He cooed, ruffling the blonde's head.

" 'm not! I just need to be somewhere!" Niall said hurriedly.

"We have practice! Coach is going to kill you again if you don't come" Daniel, who has been the oh so silent observer said.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be there!" Niall said, trying to get out from Ryder's grip as he hurried to where the tall boy went.

"He is so going to go hide behind a bookshelf and observe that Harry guy isn't he?" Nate said, shaking his head.

The four of them snorted in agreement.