A/N !!

A/N : hello guys! Quick note ; I haven't been writing for such a long time because of the break and the lack of narry happening, it's been giving me a lack of feels. And then, lately I've also have been having some stupid boy problems which led me to being such a sad fuck for a long time honestly ; stupid assholes making me cry over them. And not to mention I'm writing this during exam week. But my exams are over this Wednesday and I just wanted to see if my readers were still alive hahaha because I rlly want to continue this story and maybe start new ones with more original plot lines yeah.

Honestly I've been reconsidering writing as a career because some people say it's not actually a career but I was assigned to write a poem for the school magazine and it got me to pour all my feelings out and it just gave me this rush and excitement and my friends read it they also felt the rush and excitement!

So, I really want to continue my stories on here really soon, I have a two week break coming up and I'm making sure to motivate myself to write a lot!

And of course the real reason we're all here : NARRY. They are still my otp and i should be getting them feels up real soon, don't you worry!

Bye now xx