| chapter 6 |

a/n : credits to art owner!

       It's just a movie.
It's just a movie. It's just a movie.

That's what I was trying to convince myself at least, that this was just a movie that'll last for about 2 hours and then we'll be done.

We had come to help Harry's mom and sister for their party but the minute she hugged me as Harry introduced me, she shooed us away to go hang out and come by after.

I wanted to stay to help but the guys had already dragged me outside, which made me a lot more nervous than usual.

"Salt or Caramel?"

I jumped, surprised by the sudden voice at my ear and turned around to be greeted with Harry's grinning face.

God damn, heart. Calm the fuck down.

" 'M sorry, what?" I mumbled, completely confused as soon as he smiled at me.

Harry chuckled as he exchanged looks with Isaac.

"Salt it is then" Isaac said, winking at me before returning towards the counter.

"I got the tickets!" Nate came bouncing to us with Daniel in tow. He handed us each one and I looked down to see what movie we were watching and almost choked.

"Why are we watching this!" I asked, already feeling shivers running up my spine. Don't think I didn't see that movie poster at the front of the cinema. It looked terrifying for me. Way too creepy.

"Oh come on Niall, you can't say you already hate the movie." Daniel teased.

"I hate all horror movies" I snapped, glaring at their amused faces.

Did they do this on purpose? So I could pee my pants and embarrass myself in front of Harry?

"How about you Harry? You don't mind do you?"

To my absolute horror, Harry shrugged and said, "Nah, I like horror movies"

I glared at him, knowing he wasn't on my side now just sucked. He simply smiled at me and surprised me with an arm around my waist.

"Don't worry Ni, the thing won't come out of the screen to eat you" he said, smirking.

My eyes widened as I jumped away from him.

"Well I wasn't thinking about that but you just-!" I groaned and covered my face with my hands as the rest of them laughed.

My friends are a bad influence on Harry.

I frowned. What, is he gonna turn into them now? Constantly teasing me. Where did the charming prince go huh?

The guys were already walking towards the cinema but I hung back, scowling at their backs.

"Hey"

I ignored him, choosing to just stare at the carpet below.

"Niall" Harry called again in that velvety voice of his.

Fuck him and his velvety voice.

"Are you really scared about the movie? I mean, we'll be sitting next to each other-"

That made me look up at him.

"We'll be what?"

"Sitting next to each other ... I saw the seat number on your ticket" Harry looked at me confused.