| chapter 5 |

a/n : hi max !

+

"You fucking idiot!!" Max shouted as he chased Daniel towards their lockers. I laughed, shaking my wet hair. We just finished PE and we had a nice game of football. (soccer) Everyone had already went back into their classes, leaving the six of us in the hallway.

"Guys cmon, before the hall prefects sees us" Isaac said, rolling his eyes.

"What are they gonna do about it? Give us a ticket for walking?" Ryder scoffed, ruffling up Isaac's hair in the process. He scowled at Ryder.

"I think Isaac's right, c'mon" I looked around the hall and didn't see any hall prefects that always roamed the hall during class periods.

"But I'm hungrryyyyyy" Nate whined, clinging onto Isaac suddenly.

"There, there little one" I patted his head and he pouted at me.

"Shut up! I'm really hungry and I'm craving some McDonalds" Nate sighed.

"We're in school, go buy a protein bar" I stated.

"Hmmmmmmmmm naaah... Isaac, let's go to McDonalds!" Nate looked up at Isaac with a huge grin.

And here's the perfect example of perfectly reasonable person getting sidetracked by love.

Isaac was contemplating the right and wrong of the situation while me and Ryder watched, amused.

Nate was waiting with an impatient frown but Isaac didn't get to answer because all of us turned by the voice of one of the hall prefects.

"What are you guys doing out of class?"

"Oh uh, sorry man we uh- " Ryder stopped his incessant babbling and looked at me for help.

I gulped. "Uh... We.. McDonald?" I squeaked.

The prefect raised his eyebrows.

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!"

All of us turned to the other side this time and needless to say, I wasn't the only shocked at who it was.

"I've been searching everywhere for you guys, coach wants to say thank you!" Harry said, grinning at us.

Isaac, Ryder, Nate and I exchanged confused looks.

"For what?" Nate asked, confusing.

Harry chuckled as he reached us, putting an arm around me.

"For helping him of course, he says sorry to get you late to class also" Harry added.

I looked up at him confusingly and his green eyes bored into mine, a small smirk on his lips.

Oh. OHHH...
Oh well.

"Right! It was no problem, right guys?" I laughed, looking at them with slightly wide eyes.

Thank god they weren't idiots and caught on fast.

"Oh right right! Yeah, it was no problem! He wanted to buy us McDonalds eh? We refused" Isaac nodded.

We all nodded in agreement and looked at the hall prefect.

"Well. Okay then, get to class"
The Hall prefect said, looking at us and then leaving.

Of course he didn't question Harry because he was on prefect duty also and just left us with one last look at Harry that made my blood boil.

I almost forgot Harry's arm was around my shoulders until I heard him laughing so close to me.

"Why was George McTight Up checking you out, Harry?" Daniel came up behind Harry with Max in tow.