| chapter 8 |

a/n : HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !! I'm sorry ive been neglecting this story :') but im baacckkk!

Oh and that video up there is a little something that you guys should rlly watch what with all the pics of Harry and she who shall not be named going around yeah, enjoy!

+

                     The familiar colour of pink and white broke through his vision and Niall looked up to see who brought the drink. His cheeks coloured as a grin broke on to his face.

''Hi, you'' Harry said, smiling cheekily and sitting down next to Niall. Niall scootched over so the booth seat at cafe could fit both of them.

''What are you working on?'' Harry asked, taking the drink Niall had yet to touch and taking a sip. The blonde raised his eyesbrows as Harry wrapped his lips around the pink straw.

''I thought that was for me'' He said neglecting his work and shifting his attention towards the brunette.

''What's a relationship without sharing, tsk tsk Mr Horan'' Harry shook his head and continued sipping the drink.

''Speak for yourself, jerk'' Niall teased as Harry kept drinking.

Harry chuckled and offered the drink to Niall. Niall locked his blue eyes with Harry's and wrapped his lips around the straw. He kept the gaze as he drank from the straw and Harry narrowed his eyes dangerously.

Niall pulled away and his tongue darted out to lick the cream of his lips.

''If you don't stop that, I'm gonna have to take you to the rest room right now'' Harry mumbled, his voice dangerously low as he shifted in his seat.

Niall snorted. ''Yeah, right''

Harry made an incoherent noise at the back of his throat and pulled on Niall's arm before he could protest, making a straight beeline towards the rest room.

                                  20 minutes later, they stumbled out of a stall. Two guys by the sink turned around to give them looks and both of their cheeks coloured from embarrassment.

''Um, sweetheart you got a little-'' Harry started but then gave up and swiped a finger on Niall's right cheek.

''That was yours'' Niall mumbled, zipping up his jeans.

Harry put his finger in his mouth and licked it off. ''Hmm, you're right''

Niall's jaw went slack and his eyes widened. Harry smirked.

''Wanna taste?'' He asked suggestively.

''I've had enough, thanks'' Niall chuckled.

''Fair enough, so... dessert?''

"I hope you mean a real one and not you" Niall chuckled, coming out of the bathroom with Harry in tow. He didnt even realise Harry had entwined their fingers together when they were walking towards the counter.

He squeezed Harry's hands just because he could and Harry sent him a cute face back, making Niall feel like he could explode with all the love bursting from his heart.

Niall ordered, all the while Harry had his arms around Niall's from behind and the girl behind the counter looked like she was about to have a nose bleed.

"Is that all?" She asked, looking at Niall and Harry with heart eyes.

"Anything else babe?" Niall asked, turning around slightly only to find Harry's face really close to him.