| chapter 4 |

a/n : let's give it up for Malachai Parker from TVD ! Damn this guy gives me the heart eyes

+

    "Hello"

I looked up from my reading only to be met with a milkshake cup filled to the brim with pink liquid and whipped cream at the top with my name scrawled on it in messy handwriting using a sharpie.

I was a bit shocked to see the drink in front of me and a lot more shocked to see who had brought me it.

"I brought you something" Harry said with an easy smile as he slid into the booth next to me and sipped his own milkshake.

I just blinked at the milkshake before grinning at the realisation that Harry brought me something for god's sake!!

"Yeah? Thanks" I mumbled before taking it in my hand and siping slowly. The cold liquid slid down my throat and gave me a soothing feeling, I couldn't help but sigh in bliss.

"It took a lot of hiding in my jacket to bring them inside you know, don't get caught" Harry said, chuckling at the end.

I raised my eyebrows at him. Harry Styles, the prefect and an angel - sneaking a milkshake in the library for me? Well.

"A little rebellious now are we?" I teased, sipping a little bit more of the strawberry goodness before putting it on the empty seat next to me.

His cheeks went a little pink and I've never seen anything more adorable than how he was pushing back his curls and laughing while looking down at the table.

"It's not an 'always' kind of thing" He mumbled.

I grinned. He was so cute.

"Well it takes one to know one" I shrugged.

This time, he was the one who was raising his eyebrows.

"What- you, rebellious?" He asked with an amused smile.

"Why? Is that so hard to believe?" I asked challengingly.

He had the decency to scoff! The nerve of this perfectly handsome crush of mine. What an idiot.

"Niall, you're like a little kitten. You're not rebellious" Harry replied breezily.

I was half surprised and half flattered as I gaped at him.

"Wha- Me ! Ah - Kitten?!" I spluttered unattractively.

He shrugged and started to open up the textbooks to start our tutoring session.

"Now hold on there, mate" I put my hand flat on the page he had opened and he looked up at me with a small smirk. Damn him and his attractive smirk, I was trying to be mad here!

"Are you objecting then?" Harry asked.

"Uh yes! I am not a kitten! I am such a rebel okay? You- you're a big huge fluffy teddy bear is what you are!" I argued back, widening my eyes at him to add effect.

"Why a teddy bear?" He asked curiously, his green eyes staring straight into my eyes that I had to think for a second for an answer.

I couldn't think of a logical answer so I replied what was at the top of my head.

"I don't know you seem like you'd be great to hug, like a teddy bear. Comfy"

He was still just staring at me and I was mentally slapping myself. Oh my gosh did I really just say that?!

I really did.

Okay digging my imaginary grave now.

He was still just staring at me and I felt like his eyes were looking more than just at me but trying to search for something. I felt bare, naked. I averted my gaze and cleared my throat to resolve the tension.