Friends?

Y/N:

Y/N:

I looked at Sorceress Ava in confusion about why she was in the spell pool, she began to signal us to come and join her, and I did so I don't know why but I felt like I could trust her. "Come on guys! The water is nice!" Sorceress Ava smiled cheerfully, I slightly felt safe with her and smiled slightly before returning to my stoic look, a little while later the boys came to join us. "No you're supposed to take your clothes o-... Never mind, I don't think I'm ready for that..." Sorceress Ava thought aloud. "So your guys'planet is in danger right? It's funny you don't bring it up often, it does sound kinda of urgent don't you think?" I tilted my head in confusion, Asch quickly made up a lie. "Yeah but we know our people can hold it off for now." 'What is going on!!??' I thought to myself, 'Planet in danger?? What??' Sorceress Ava chuckled slightly after changing the subject. "Pizza's better than ice cream." She smirked, Rhys looked pissed... uh oh.. "DON'T TELL SUCH LIES!!" Rhys stood up, and just as Ava was about to speak Rhys interrupted. "I WILL NOT LET THIS TREASON SPEAK SUCH LIES!!" He then sat back down in a huff, I looked a little shocked inside but my outside self stayed in a stoic expression. Ava chuckled a little amused by what she started. "What are we doing?" Asch spoke up, 'A way to spoil the moment Asch.' I thought to myself. "what?" Ava questioned not getting it. 'Naive.' I thought. "We're just sitting here and not talking of anything important about E-urth, so what ARE WE DOING?!" Asch raised his voice at the end of his sentence, Ava looked at him unfazed. "Well I thought we live in the same apartment I already assumed we were friends but I suppose I assumed it wrong.."  She sighed, I looked at her confused. "Friends?" I spoke up, the others looked at me shocked like I was an imbecile, than my brother saved me. "What she means is, we never really had Friends much back in Daemos." He admitted, as he stood up and sat next to me I leaned in and hugged him. "Oh... Well in that case! I guess we are Friends than Y/N!" Ava smiled and looked at me only to see I had slowly fallen asleep. "She's asleep." Pierce stated as he lifted me out of the water and sat out of the spell pool with me tightly in his embrace, then everything fell black.

" Pierce stated as he lifted me out of the water and sat out of the spell pool with me tightly in his embrace, then everything fell black