Truth or Dare.

Y/N

Y/N

After the incident at the park, I couldn't eat or sleep properly and especially after the others including me have wondered off Ava had told us to stay in for awhile and when I asked why she said it was because her Dad's have eyes everywhere. 'Why do they want to know about my ex, I never told anyone who he was, I only told Pierce and that was it. Not even Prince Asch knows that is why it's my darkest secret.' Then I looked at who was tapping my shoulder and sighed. "I spaced out again?" Ava nodded, I looked down and sighed slightly as Ava chirped up. "Do you want to play Truth or Dare?" I nodded as she explained the rules the others joined in, even Prince Asch after a couple of hours of playing Truth or Dare it was my turn to choose the dare. "Dare!" I spoke boldly, Ava smirked as she cleared her throat. "Okay then Y/N since your so brave. What's your darkest darkest DARKEST! Secret?" Ava smirked my face turned back to my stoic look as I began panicking inside. "My darkest secret?" I gulped as Ava and the others nodded Pierce looked at me concerned and nodded giving me the signal of I should tell them. "Okay... I had a boyfriend.." I spoke the others looked at me wide eyed and Pierce sighed, Asch looked at me. "Who?" "What?-" "WHO WAS IT?? I DEMAND YOU TELL US!" "Woah! Woah! Woah! She-" Ava was cut off. "TELL US NOW! I COMMAND YOU!" Asch demanded, I couldn't deny the Prince's orders so I got down on one knee and spoke a venomous name. "It was Zex, your Majesty." I didn't dare look up I knew they were going to hate me and abandon me now. 'Truth or Dare. I HATE YOU!!'

 I HATE YOU!!'