Ava's sick!

Y/N:

Y/N:

I slowly woke up, I looked at where I was and noticed I was still in the spell pool but it looks like I interrupted something dramatic happening. "Ava's d....dead??" Noi's voice broke slightly. 'What???' I thought to myself, I looked up to see my brother still holding me, I looked at Ava who was slowly being dragged away by Noi. "Give her back Noi!" Asch yelled slightly, Noi threw Ava over his shoulder. "NO! I WON'T LET YOU JUST THROW HER BODY AWAY!" Then he ran out of the spell pool room. "After him!!" Asch commanded, Pierce nodded but handed me to Asch. "Take her." Asch took me as Pierce obeyed his command, he then looked down at me only to realise I was awake, he went red slightly as he put me down. "After him as well I suggest." I nodded and bowed slightly as I went after Noi, God how dramatic are these people here?? She's obviously sick, it's not the first time I've noticed humans get sick. Then I noticed Rhys... uh oh.. "It's abouta go down for real.." I said aloud.

After finding out Ava was sick, Pierce and Rhys went to seek the wise sage Ms Oates for help, they told me they think Ava's mentor is Ms Oates and that she was Ms Oates student, hmm

After finding out Ava was sick, Pierce and Rhys went to seek the wise sage Ms Oates for help, they told me they think Ava's mentor is Ms Oates and that she was Ms Oates student, hmm... just like Lady Grandma and Rhys, I thought to myself and sighed. "I hope Lady Grandma's okay.." I mumbled in a worried tone. 

Creak. 

The door opened and footsteps walked into the room, there was Pierce and Rhys explaining the situation and a wise old looking lady who I assumed was Ms Oates helping keep the situation under control, she was indeed a wise sage. "Hello dear and what's your name?" She asked me sweetly. "My name Y/- ACHOO!!" I sneezed into my arm, I suddenly felt really hot and sweaty... "Oh no... It looks like you're sick too!" Ms Oates, placed a hand to my forehead. "And you have a terrible fever!" She announced aloud my brother looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Are you alright sis?" He patted my head, I nodded but then began to cough, God my throat hurts like hell... "I'm.. f..fine.." Then I fell and everything went black and the last thing I heard was brothers concerned voice. "Y/N!!!" 

 "Y/N!!!"