Empty promises...

Y/N

Y/N

After the incident with the stupid Truth or Dare, I have kept myself locked away in my room I never even answered the door for food. I was scared that my brother and the others would abandon me just because my ex was Lady Bish's loyal knight I sighed in frustration. "Are you, are you comin' to the tree?" I sang to myself as I shut my eyes. "Are you, are you comin' to the tree Where dead man called out for his love to flee? Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree Where they strung up a man, they say, who murdered three Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be If we met at midnight in the hanging tree.." I began to sing my sadness into the song unaware of the figures that had entered my bedroom. "Are you, are you comin' to the tree Where I told you to run, so we'd both be free? Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree." I then heard other voices starting to sing along with me. "Are you, are you comin' to the tree Where necklace of hope, side by side with me? Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree Are you, are you comin' to the tree Where I told you to run, so we'd both be free? Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be If we met at midnight in the hanging tree.." 

Once the voices stopped, I turned around and my eyes widened slightly and then looked away. "Y/N we-" "Go away." I brushed Rhys's words away, I was hurt and felt abandoned they hadn't talked to me for months and now they do? "Listen, we don't care that you dated Zex okay?" That made my head turn but my cold stoic expression still lay on my face. "Empty Promises... Rhys?" I questioned and they all looked shocked even Pierce, I stood up and asked them to leave and as they did so I locked my door and began finishing off the song.

 Rhys?" I questioned and they all looked shocked even Pierce, I stood up and asked them to leave and as they did so I locked my door and began finishing off the song