Earning trust.

Ava

Ava

I sighed as I see all the boys exit Y/N's room, she didn't forgive them? And empty promises? "She didn't want you to be there did she?" I asked the boys as Rhys shook his head. "She thinks our promises are empty. And I just want her to understand we don't care that Zex's her ex love and all but..." He was cut off by Leif. "We were shocked at first but we don't care as long as she's okay.." My eyes widened slightly. 'Wow.. that's the first time I've seen Leif be kind hearted, maybe he's not so bad..' I thought, smiling slightly. "I have an idea that might help gain her trust!" I admitted they all looked at me shocked I had a plan to help them. "Tell us Prisoner/Ava/Princess Ava!" They all yelped, I chuckled slightly. "Okay so here's the plan..."

Y/N

Y/N

I sighed rubbing my sore eyes, I had been crying for at least an hour or more now, I'm sure they hated me now 100% there was no doubt. "Why did I push them away..." I mumbled to myself sighing tiredly. Then a ruffling under the door I looked towards the door and noticed the paper, I slowly stood up and crouched down to grab the paper as I read it aloud.

Dear Y/N,

If it makes you feel better would you like us to leave? Or maybe a present.... What we're trying to say is we don't hate you for your ex or who've you've dated we were just surprised honestly and if you could please come out so we can talk to you we are sorry for overreacting...

From Prince Asch, Noi, Leif, Pierce, Rhys and Ava.

I sighed. 'Maybe they just wanna talk?' I stood up and opened the door only to hear voices echoing the halls but it wasn't anywhere, maybe Princess Ava's 'Livi-ng ro-o-m? I made my way to the living room to see all sorts of beautiful food and dec-orations, my eyes started tearing up as the others turned to look at me smiling they all held their arms out for a hug and I hugged everyone of them slightly crying tears of joy and sadness.

Are they Earning Trust? Yes, yes they were...