'My ex, why do they want to know about him?'

Y/N

Y/N

We were at the park and it was amazing! It had flying rope thingys and a metal thing which Ava called a sli-ode! There were tiny humans playing everywhere and lots! "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE AT THE PARK??" Princess Ava yelled, I looked at her and patted her head. 'Huh, that seemed to calm her down.' I hummed to myself the song mine and Pierce's mother sang to us before she died and then fell quite when I noticed the boys had left I shrugged and began to wonder too, after all I did want to explore to ya know? I looked at all sorts of things but the most sensitive thing that was brought up was about an ex of mine, a tiny human asked me who my exboyfriend was and I was in shock. "How do you know." I said in a strict tone, they shrugged. "My mommy and daddy had a boyfweind and giwlfweind beforw thewy mwet each othwr." I sighed and patted the child on the head as I began to continue my journey but it was cut short due to Ava calling me, I followed her calls and she sighed in relief when she spotted me. "There ya are Y/N! Don't wander off again!" As I sat down she did a head count. "1..2...3...4...5..... Pierce! Where's Pierce!!??" She palmed her forehead and muttered about something about the carpet being cursed and left to find Pierce I assumed, I looked over to see Asch and Leif fighting and sighed as I lay back, I was still unsure why the tiny humans wanted to know my ex's name and how they'd even know I had an ex. 'My ex, why do they want to know about him?' I thought to myself still going over the question the tiny humans asked me.

 'My ex, why do they want to know about him?' I thought to myself still going over the question the tiny humans asked me