Important! Must Read! Not an Authors Note.

(This is 1 year after the next chapter. They are currently 19, and they have had their daughter, who is almost 1, but are keeping her a secret.)

Am I sure this is a good idea? Annabeth wondered. She was on her way up to Olympus to propose a new idea. She thought the other gods might be okay with it, but Athena most likely wouldn't.

"Annabeth Chase," Athena, her mother, boomed. "Come forward." Annabeth carefully walked forward. "Please tell us your proposition."
"Um...we want to create cabins for some of the couples at camp Half-Blood. That way, couples that have been dating for a while can share a cabin. They would have to be dating at least two years and be eighteen before they can move in together."

"I think that's a wonderful idea!" Aphrodite exclaimed, clapping her hands. "I just have one condition."

"What is it?"

"We would name the cabins after your ship names. For example; the cabin that you have in mind would be called Percabeth."
"I'd be okay with that." Annabeth said with a shrug.

"Absolutely NOT!!" Athena shrieked.

"Athena." Zeus warned.

"She is just mad because it is our children," Poseidon stated. "Although I must ask; why now?"

Annabeth started to carefully pull the pearl and diamond ring off her finger.

"This is why." She said, carefully holding up the ring.

Aphrodite squealed. "I knew it! I just knew it! I could sense it!"

"NO! You can not marry him!" Athena yelled.

"Mother!" Annabeth exclaimed, at the same time Aphrodite whined out,"Athena!"

Athena ignored them both, turning to Poseidon. "Poseidon! This is the fault of your child! Tell him how wrong this is."

"I think," Hephaestus stated. "You should call him uncle at this time." Athena was fuming.

"Athena," Poseidon said calmly. "They may be our children, but we do not control them." He turned back to Annabeth. "I think marrying Percy is a splendid idea. I approve of the cabin idea as well."
"So do I." Said Hera.
"I love the idea!" Aphrodite exclaimed. One by one, the gods agreed. Not Athena of course, but she was outvoted easily.

"Thank you." Annabeth said, walking back to the elevator.

(A/N: This is another version I have that involves my OC Blaire. I thought you guys might want to hear it.)

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Annabeth asked, looking up at her half sister Grace in her dragon form, Blaire.

"Of course I'm sure. Mom may not approve, but I bet I can get the others on board," She said, referring to the other Olympian gods. Blaire was a demigod, but she was a part of the Olympian court, especially since she had connections with mortals and could travel through dimensions and the multiverse.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened, revealing the Olympians. Blaire pushed Annabeth out with her snout before going to sit on her throne.

Blaire's throne was bigger than the rest of the gods. Their forms were around 50 ft tall, but Blaire's dragon form had an extra 8 ft. Her throne was a beautiful ruby red with three holes in the back for her tail and wings and ruby's were encrusted into the sides. Above her head, there was a carving of raven wings with a flame in the middle, her symbol. There were branches wrapping all around the throne. She was at the end of one line and across from Hades.

"Annabeth Chase," Athena, their mother, boomed. "Come forward." Annabeth carefully walked forward. "Please tell us your proposition."
"Um...we want to create cabins for some of the couples at camp Half-Blood. That way, couples that have been dating for a while can share a cabin. They would have to be dating at least two years before they can move in together."

"I think it's a good idea," Blaire said, turning to the gods. "I just have one condition."

"Oh no..." Apollo muttered, so she hit him with her tail.

"We would name the cabins after your ship names. For example; the cabin that you have in mind would be called Percabeth."
"I'd be okay with that."

"Absolutely NOT!!" Athena shrieked.

"Mom." Blaire warned.

"She is just mad because it is our children," Poseidon stated. "Although I must ask; why now?"

Annabeth started to carefully pull the diamond ring off her finger. It wasn't much, in fact it looked similar to her sister's peridot ring, but Annabeth loved it nonetheless.

"This is why." She said, carefully holding up the ring.

Aphrodite squealed. "I knew it! I just knew it! I could sense it!"

"NO! You can not marry him!" Athena yelled.

"Mom!" Blaire exclaimed, at the same time Annabeth said, "Mother!"

"Athena!" Aphrodite whined.

Athena ignored them all, turning to Poseidon. "Poseidon! This is the fault of your child! Tell him how wrong this is."

"I think," Hephaestus stated. "You should call him uncle at this time." Athena was fuming.

"Athena," Poseidon said calmly. "They may be our children, but we do not control them." He turned back to Annabeth. "I think marrying Percy is a splendid idea. I approve of the cabin idea as well."
"So do I." Said Hera.
"I love the idea!" Aphrodite exclaimed. One by one, the gods agreed. Not Athena of course, but she was outvoted easily.

"Thank you." She said, walking back to the elevator.