Camp Half Blood Meets Columbia

2 Years Later

 Columbia was now 2. Percy and Annabeth had revealed to CHB when she was 1, but hadn't told them she was their daughter. Only Rachel, Thalia, and Grover knew who her parents were. But now something bad was happening to Columbia that could put her life in danger.

Percy looked on in horror at the giant holding his daughter.

"PUT HER DOWN POLYBOTES!" he shouted, his sword raised high. The giant laughed.

"CAMP HALF-BLOOD CAMPERS! YOU MAY BELIEVE THAT YOUR BELOVED PERESUES JACKSON IS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT A FELLOW CAMPER, BUT HE HAS A MUCH BIGGER SECRET THAN YOU MAY THINK!" Polybotes declared, shaking Columbia.

"Daddy!" she shrieked. The other campers looked around confused. She hadn't been claimed, so her parents were unknown. Who she was calling to, they had no idea.

"PUT HER DOWN!" Percy roared.

"TELL US PERCY, WHO'S CHILD IS THIS?" he shook her again. Percy gulped, and looked around at the rest of the camp. All of the campers were looking at him expectantly.

Percy said, just loud enough for everyone to hear, "She's mine."

"I SAID WHAT YOU WANTED, NOW PUT HER DOWN!" he shouted.

The giant laughed louder. "Oh Percy. No, I am going to keep this child. She is the spawn of a demigod and a demigod! And Zeus knows how much Poseidon cares for you! Imagine what he would do for the granddaughter that he never even knew about!" With that he turned into sickly green dust and disappeared.

 **************

Percy was pacing the meeting room as the other cabin councilors tried to figure out what to do. Annabeth was sobbing in her chair with Piper Mclean, Hazel Levesque, and Katie Gardner trying to calm her. Percy's 'twin sister' Blaire was in the middle of trying to communicate with friends from another dimension.

"Child," Chiron said. "Please stop pacing."

Percy turned to him, a t burning in his eyes. "MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN STOLEN BY A GIANT AND MAY HAVE MINUTES LEFT AND ALL OF YOU WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THERE'S SOME PROPHECY! RACHEL IS HERE BUT THE ORACLE HASN'T SPOKEN! WE NEED TO GO SAVE COLUMBIA, PROPHECY OR NOT!" Percy shouted.

"Ya know Jackson," Clarisse La Rue said. "Maybe it would have helped if you told us you had a daughter!"

"It was for her safety," he said, glaring at the head of the Ares cabin.

"Percy is right. We must plan," Chiron said, and they got to work.