Poseidon Meets Columbia

"DAD!" Percy shouted to the sky. "I NEED HELP!" A wave of light shot down from the sky as Poseidon descended from Olympus.

"What do you need me to do?"  

"Help me defeat Polybotes," Percy said as he landed another blow to the giants leg.

A/N: I can't write fight scenes, so I am skipping it.

"Daddy!" Columbia exclaimed, reaching for him through the bars of the golden cage. 

"B!" Percy ran toward his daughter and began trying to pick the lock. 

"Allow me," Poseidon said, snapping his fingers as the lock fell away. He watched as Columbia ran into Percy's arms, tears in her eyes.

"Daddy! That monster was s-so m-mean!" she said, hiccuping. "He locked m-me up in th-that cage!"

"I know. I'm sorry, I will never let anyone hurt you ever again!" She sniffed.

"My akle hurts."

"Okay, we'll take you to the infirmary," Percy said, picking her up and walking away, leaving Poseidon to think about what he just witnessed.

                                                *****************************

"Hey son,"Poseidon said, walking over to where Percy was. "Will...that child be okay?"

Percy nodded. "She's fine. Annabeth is with her."

"Soooo...that girl is your..."

"Daughter? Yeah. Her name is Columbia."

"How did you hide her from the gods?" 

Percy shrugged. "I know a few things." Poseidon just nodded.

"You know Athena is going to be pissed."

"One of the reasons why I hid her. Don't tell Annabeth."