Athena/The Gods Meet Columbia

Athena was mad. Not mad. Pissed. Much worse. She could not believe that Annabeth had a daughter she didn't tell her own mother about! Especially since it was with Poseidon's spawn! It was wrong! It was-

"It was the best thing you ever did!" Aphrodite exclaimed as she pulled Columbia into a big hug. "She's so cute!" Columbia broke through her arms and ran to Athena. She grabbed onto her leg and looked up into her gray eyes.

"Gwama?" The toddler asked hopefully. Athena frowned. She had never been a 'gwama', not to anyone.

"Oh honey," Annabeth said, walking over to pick up the small child. "I don't think Grandma wants to play right now." Columbia's eyes began to water.

"She doesn't like me?" She asked, looking at Athena with teary eyes. Now Athena felt bad. She hadn't meant to make her cry.

"No, it's fine," Athena said, reaching out. Annabeth, confused, carefully put Columbia in Athena's arms. Athena looked into Columbia's grey eyes that were identical to her own. To her surprise, Columbia laid her head on her shoulder and closed her eyes. Annabeth smiled.

"If you have her then I'm going to go talk to the others." Annabeth said, pointing toward the other demigods.

"Awww! Athena! This is sooooo cute!" Aphrodite squealed. 

"It is quite cute." Poseidon said. He smiled at Columbia who nestled closer to Athena.

"Hmm. Perhaps," Athena said, unsure.

"I wove you Gwama," Columbia muttered.

Athena had never loved anything as much as she loved this small child. Those four words were all it took.