Hoodie

shelby pov

Okay. Great. Good. Amazing...

These lies that I'm telling myself.

I just finished fixing my makeup and I'm walking out the bathroom. But I'm still soaking wet. 

Ashley is actually getting on my nerves. First off, did she really do all that just to tell me to stay away from Will? WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!

And I'm generally a nice person. I'm a people pleaser. I like it when people like me as a person. But one of these days, I may just blow up.

Not literally, but you get what I mean. Well, duh, I obviously didn't mean literally, what's wrong with me. Wait. Ugh. Just shut up Shelby. 

Okay.

"Shelby!" I hear Scott yell. I zip my head behind me to see him walking over to me...with a hoodie. 

I snatch it from him and quickly put it on over my wet shirt. My lips curve up into a smile when I smell- I don't even know what it is. It's familiar though.

I take another sniff and relax at the scent. "Why are you doing that with the hoodie?" Scott asks, smirking. Why's he smirking?

"Cause it smells nice?" I say confused. It's his hoodie. Isn't it?

"Oh really? What does it smell like?"

"I- uh I don't know, it just smells nice." I answer. Scott smirks even more. What's wrong with what I'm saying?!

"Would you say that you would, oh I don't know, cuddle with the hoodie?" 

"Why would I cuddle with a hoodie Scott? Why are you being so weird?" I question.

"Because that may or may not be William Gold's hoodie." My eyes widen.

"Scott!" I whisper-shout, not wanting people in the hallway to look. 

Wait. This was Will's hoodie. Why the fuck was I sniffing it! That's why Scott was smirking. Oh my god.

"Why do you have his hoodie?" I ask.

scott pov

"Okay! I'll wait for you outside the bathroom!" I shout to my best friend as she runs away to go to the bathroom to fix her makeup. 

I softly chuckle to myself as I walk to leave the lunch room, but I was stopped by someone calling my name.

I turn around and am met with William Gold, the love of Shelby's life...even though she doesn't know it yet. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I wait for him to catch up with me.

I notice him holding a dark navy blue hoodie and smile when I have an idea on what he's about to say. 

"Hey Scott. You're Shelby's best friend, right?" He asked.

"Yep, that's me."

"Can you give this to her? I saw what Ashley did, well everyone saw, but I just don't want her to be cold for the rest of the day." I nod and he gives me the hoodie. "Thank you. Oh, and tell her I said hi!" He then runs back to George.

"These two..." I whisper to myself as I head out and in the direction of the girls bathroom.

shelby pov

"And like I said before, he SO likes you! Why else would he give you his hoodie." Scott explains.

"Because he's a decent human being?" I tell him and give him a "so what?" shrug.

"Oh my god Shelby. When will you accept that the mans in love with you!"

"Never, because he isn't! Now let's go to class. This conversation is over." Scott sighs and pouts as he follows me down the hallway, to our class.

~~~

sorry its short! i just thought itd be a cute chapter to add :)

also do you guys use :) or (: ? I think (: looks cuter but Im so used to using :)

anyways, have a good dayyyyyy