Chapter 4

Percy POV

After talking to (Y/n) about her 'condition.' We decided to toast to my victory of Capture the Flag. But, as they say, good things don't last forever. Because suddenly, the fire pit roared to life. I push (Y/n) behind me and stand in front of her. A large winged demon appeared in the fire and began to speak, "Percy Jackson, show yourself!" (Y/n) looked up at me in concern and then back at the demon. I gave her a look that said, 'I'm going to be okay. Don't worry.' She nods.

The demon then threw a giant fireball at some campers, causing them to scream and scatter. Then it threw more fireballs. One landed close to (Y/n), causing her to shriek and fall. I looked down her leg to see that it had been burnt. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" I asked, panicked. She looked at me and nodded. I help her stand back up. 

Chiron shouts, "Hades! Stay back!" Hades ignored him and said, "Percy Jackson, bring me the bolt. Be a good boy. Hand it to me, and I will exchange it for your mother." Without thinking, I ran to confront Hades. "Percy. Don't listen, Percy!" Chiron yelled. "Percy! Come back!" (Y/n) shouted. But I didn't listen to them.

I stood before Hades and barked, "My mother is gone!"

"No, Your mother is still alive. I sent the Minotaur to abduct her. She is here with me in the underworld." Hades said and created a small flame in his palm. Then, the image of my mom appeared. "Mom?" I asked sadly. The image replied, "Percy..." Hades then swiped at the firey manifestation of my mom, causing it to disappear. 

"What have you done with my mother?" I asked Hades. 

"If you ever want to see your mother again, you will bring me the bolt." And, like that, Hades erupted into flames and disappeared. Frightening the rest of the campers. I was pissed. I turn to Chiron and say, "Chiron, I have to go get her."

"Percy...you don't have the bolt."

"Look, I'll tell him the truth. When he realizes I'm not the thief, he'll release her."

"No, you cannot negotiate with Hades. When he finds out you don't have the bolt, he will kill you and your mother." Chiron says

"This is her only chance."

"No, stick to our plan. Travel to Olympus bargain with Zeus. Once you convince him of your innocence, we will do everything in our power to bring back your mother." Chiron said.

"Okay...yes..." I reply. Then Annabeth, Grover, and (Y/n) look at each other. (Y/n) ran into me and hugged me, then whispered in my ear, "Meet me back here at midnight. We'll go save your mom." I sigh and hug her back. "Thank you, (Y/n)." "No problem. Percy."

|Later|

(Y/n) POV

Once night fell over the camp, and everyone was asleep. I snuck out of bed and began to pack for my quest to help Percy get his mom back from Hades. I accidentally stepped on one of Leo's tools and woke him up. "Hermana? ¿Adónde vas? ¿Y por qué estás prepardo para una misión?"

"Porque, Leo, Prometí ayudar a Percy a recuperar a su madre."

"¡¿Qué?!" Leo whisper yelled. 

"Shh! Cabrón! Sé que es peligroso. Pero te juro que estaré a salvo." I said back. Leo just sighed and said, "Okay, Hermana, vuelve con vida."

"Sí, hermano, lo haré. Te amo muchaco." I said, hugged my little brother goodbye, and ran to meet Percy.

Percy POV

After packing, I sling my backpack onto my shoulder and walk to meet with (Y/n). Then I heard Grover's voice, "Going somewhere?" I replied, "Yeah, yeah. I'm going...for a walk." 'Nice going, Percy, really convincing.' "Oh, for a walk! I'm coming with you." Grover said.