11

Trinity Carter

I was sitting in Di & Dee's restaurant waiting patiently. I sat looking like an idiot I would trust this asshole. Just as I was about to get up and leave, there he was. I rolled my eyes and turned to sit back in my seat.

"Hey, Trini!" He said happily. I just rolled my eyes.

"You came here for me to talk right?" I asked he nodded.

"Yes, I did." He nodded with a large toothy grin.

"Okay, Trini I miss you. Matter of fact I miss us. The way we could chill and talk everyday. And the night we shared together was magical." He said. I rolled my eyes. He was dangerously spewing pure bull shit.

"So why'd you break up with me? Why'd you avoid me for two years?" I asked with a risen eyebrow. He Shrugged.

"I was captain of the basketball team I had to live up to my title-" he started.

"What title was that to be an asshole to your girlfriend?" I asked. He looked a bit taken back.

"Woah! I never said you were my girlfriend." He said. I looked at him confused.

"I liked you, yes I did but I never gave us a date. We were just talking." He said. I grabbed my peach lemonade desperately wanting to pour it on him. I took six calming breaths.

"Look, I don't care any more what do you really want Trevor?" I asked. He smiled.

"I've been waiting for you to say those words, Tammy." He said with a smile lingering on his lips. It was then I realized what he said. Who's name he just called me? I rose an eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked. He looked real confused now as he sipped on his glass of water.

"You called me Tammy." I said he shook his head vigorously.

"N-N-No I didn't." He stuttered. I nodded my head with a smirk on my face. I knew what this was. He was trying to get back at Tammy. Before and after he broke it off with me via text message he went and had an affair with Tammy. She confessed that to us girls last night when we went and had the halftime break. Tammy felt guilty of it and told me. Of course I was mad I cried last night remembering what I thought we had. But why be mad at her. I truly couldn't. She wasn't the person that cheated on me. He did. She cheated on Tahji, she needed to tell him sooner or later.

"It's fine. That's cotton?" I asked pointing to his shirt he shook his head and I poured the rest off my peach lemonade on him.

"Whoops, maybe some water will get that out." I said as I reached for his water and poured it on him too. I grabbed my wallet and phone and left.

When I pulled up to my house. I got out and wanted to check out the mall. I walked into the house. The dead silence told me that no one was home. Mommy probably left to work. And Chastity is probably still at the birthday party I dropped her off at. I ran up to my room and posted a selfie on instagram and twitter telling the world I'm bored. Next thing I know my phone buzzed.

AggyJD✊ u always bored.

I laughed. As I texted him back.

Me: nigga I kno damn.

AggyJD✊: u can't be fuckin cussin at me that's you end up on a milk Carlton.

Me: milk **carton

AggyJD✊: autocorrect ain't my nigga no mo

Me: whatever,, what do u want princess?