18

Josiah Davis

"Wassup bruh?" I asked as I walked into Vincent's house, looking down at the text message that Trinn sent me about Jazzy calling me a asshole. I laughed.

"None, sit with us." He said. I looked up with a smile on my face and that shit faded as fast as it appeared. The fuck?

"The fuck he hea fa?" I asked lazily pointing at Deandre. Deandre looked down and looked up with a humored smile. Y'all don't know how hard Mary, Joseph, Jesus and his twelve disciples were holding me back.

"Dre stop acting like you bad and say what you gotta fucking say so we can play." Vincent said. Deandre looked over and frowned.

"About Trinity-" he couldn't even finish. I punched him dead in his shit. He fell back and looked at me like I was crazy. I felt my adrenaline rising. Like a nigga felt every ounce of blood flow through my veins. I felt like Popeye the sailor after he eats spinach. I needed him to get the fuck up so I can punch him again. But something was holding his ass down.

"Aye! The fuck. Jojo go over there!" Vincent yelled. I looked at him like he lost his mind. He's my damn cousin and Trinn is his girl best friend he should've done what I've done maybe even a little more than the busted lip I gave him. I smacked my lips and waved him off. I walked out the room almost bumping into my aunt Valarie.

"Hello to you too, Josiah Engrahm Davis." She said as I walked passed her. I smacked my lips and turned around to her and gave her kiss on the cheek. Before getting the hell out and hopping in my car. I was speeding down the streets swerving in and out of lanes. It was when phone started to ring. I reached in my cup holder to see her silly face pressed up against Jazzy's chubby cheeks. I instantly felt calm. It was as if I was looking at picture at what could be my future if I tell her just how I feel. I drove home and went on my laptop.

"Son?"

I looked up to see my pops.

"What's good?" I asked. He shook his head as if saying nothing.

"What you looking at restaurants for?" He asked.

"Gonna try to get another job?" He asked jokingly.

"Nah, trying to go on a date." I said. Setting my laptop on the couch before getting up to get a bottle of water.

"With that Erika girl?" He asked with a frown. I looked at him like he lost his mind.

"Fuck no. I'm really trying to take Trinity." I said as I opened my bottle and started to drink.

"Aasha's daughter?" He asked looking really surprised. I nodded.

"Babe?" I heard a very weak and tired Claudia call. She walked out looking a train ran over her ass. As much as I wanted to laugh I couldn't. We're trying to be friends now. She walked passed me and I saw sweat beads all on her forehead.

"Aye you okay C1N1?" I asked she laughed. But it was like one of the Kanye laughs but hers was a little demonic.

"Babe can you get me some pads?" She asked. My eyebrows rose. My dad looked confused as a mother fucker.

"Ain't you on the pill?" He asked she glared at him.

"The hell I got to be on the damn pill for you're never here for us to do shit." She said as she walked back to the room.

"AYE AND SIT THERE AND DON'T GET ME SOME PADS AND I'M BLEED ALL OVER THIS FUCKING HOUSE!" She yelled which scared the shit our of me. I never knew this Claudia bitch was scary as hell. My dad jumped up about to leave me with it .