33

Trinity Carter

"Chast, can you for once in your life help me out." I said completely annoyed of my younger sister. She was on snapchat every ten seconds. She was really getting to me. I needed her help. My mom called me to tell me that my dream school called her saying that they were making a surprise visit. And I was nervous at why they would want to come. But I was feeling butterflies. They were so bad that I went up to my room and started crying my eyes. Especially when Josiah hasn't been answering his phone.

"I am helping as you can see I'm staying out of your way and handing you tissues, for when you start snotting." She said, as she got off of the couch and walked out of the living room.

"I hope that boy you talking to find out that you used to have a crush on his dad!" I yelled. She came running, making me run around the house my damn self. Hanging out with Josiah 25/8 of my time kind of made me slow down. I wasn't out of breath though.

"You're so lucky he didn't hear that." She said as she gave up running after me.

"I'll say it louder if I got to, help me Chastity please." I said looking up to her slightly. She sighed and nodded.

"Just because my man said that I should." She smiled at her phone. I smiled and took her up to my room. We stood at the door and she looked at me and I looked at her.

"The hell am I supposed to be doing?" She asked.

"Uh, fashionista I know you see the closet is open." I said.

"Look here, you're gonna be nice to me. Cause I'll make you dress like a slut. I don't know why you doing all this they're probably gonna hand you your transcript back saying they don't like trash being sent to their school." Chastity laughed.

"Suck ya self." I said as I walked out and prepared the house for the guest. I was about to order pizza but I wanted to impress these people. I grabbed my car keys and drove to a high end restaurant that had carry out specials. I went to a Jamaican place, because I don't know. They just gonna have to embrace my culture.

As soon as I walked in and the soft reggae music was playing, and the scent of food, plus the sassy girl at the register I knew that I came to the right place.

"Can I have a half a pan of oxtail and rice and peas, please?" I ordered before I got to the register. I heard laughter, so I looked around to see Josiah with some blonde bitch. I was about to snap until I saw a man walk up and sit next to the lady. I decided to call him to see if he would answer. He looked down at the phone and pressed the power button, causing the ringtone to stop. I was livid but it was something we would have to talk about later.

"You total will be 95 dollars and 57 cents." She told me. My jaw almost dropped. My job barely had me working, that would be all my damn money.

"Look, you can't stand up here and hold up the line. Do you have the money or not?" The cashier snapped. I looked behind me to see not a soul there. I looked over at her and gave her an 'are you really serious' glare

"I got that 57 cents on deck baby." I heard before I felt someone kiss my cheek. I looked behind me to see a smirking Josiah. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Look, I need 95 dollars right now do you have it or not?" The cashier sassed me. I just sighed and used my mom's credit card. I then rushed out and went to the mall to get something to wear, because I didn't have any idea what I could wear. I went into the mall and ended up buying food for myself to eat now. I walked into H&M and found a cute romper, and I found something nice for my fav lil' bitch to wear too. I got in my car and drove home. I walked into the house to see Chastity hanging off of the staircase railing.