24

Josiah Davis

"Mr. Davis you're failing my class miserably. And I find that quite concerning due to the fact this is weight training and you're an all-American star athlete." Coach Saint said as I sat on the resting bench fully clothed. I looked up and sighed.

"It's nothing coach I just need to clear my mind."I said. He looked down at me and laughed.

"Maybe you should take culinary. You look like you'd be an excellent garbage disposal for the left over food they have." He said laughing. I didn't laugh. So what if I gained a little weight here and there. It's gonna be gone by college. The bell rung signalling us to go to another class. I walked into the locker room and went to the athlete's cages and grabbed my backpack out of my locker. I walked out and saw Tahji and Vince leaned all on the wall.

"What's happening?" Tahji asked.

"Bruh! I got stress." I said. Vince looked at me concerned.

"What chu mean stress?" Vince asked.

"More stress than a nigga can handle." I said. Sliding my hand down my face.

"Hey, we got Diaz right now right?" Tahji asked. We all nodded.

"Let's sign out real quick and shoot some hoops. The third best stress reliever." Tahji said.

"What the first and second best?" I asked feeling like I already knew the answer.

"P*ssy and weed." Vince and Tahji said at the same time. I chuckled and led the way to the front office. Lucky for us, Ms. Monroe sexy ass was in that bitch. She only sexy cause she be dressing like them pornstars. Tight ass skirts and high ass heels. Her hair always done, but it get messed up every time she make a gym run.

"Sign out gentlemen." She spoke. We did as we were told and left. We all hopped in our separate cars and sped off the school's property. We pulled up the the courts and Vince took a ball out of his trunk.

"So what's up, why the stress?" He asked as we checked the ball. I released air from my mouth.

"I got Kim pregnant." I said as I looked down. The boys looked at me like I was crazy.

"What chu talking bout Josiah?" Vincent asked. I shrugged.

"The night I was drafted. I cheated on Trinn, Kim and I fucked. I was tryna get back at Trinity."

"Get back at Trinn, Get back at Trinn for what?" Vince asked.

"For real, why you getting back at her?" Tahji asked, as he passed the ball to me.

"I saw her flirting with Ashleigh. And Vince you know how I feel about that nigga." I said as I threw the ball in the net.

"So you slept with your ex to prove what exactly?" Tahji asked. I shrugged.

"I don't fucking know . I was mad, I was drunk, high, sad, And horny." I said. I looked up and them niggas was looking at me with a disgusted face.

"So you slept with Kim? For all you know girl could've been pregnant. " Vincent said. I shook my head.

"Nah, but I ain't wrap it up." I said. Tahji gasped.

"Why you ain't wrap that shit up? Nigga how you break up with Trinn because you see her talking to dude?" Tahji asked. I was shocked.

"What?" I asked loudly. I broke up with Trinity? So I didn't technically cheat. Right?

"I don't think she was flirting." Vince said. I sighed. I can feel she wasn't, but at that time when I saw her she look like she was having a good time with Ashleigh, they even hugged. I had went to a mini bar area and drunk a little. I was getting ready to apologize when I saw them. I was half way drunk and I'm not a happy drunk. Neither am I a happy high I get sad as fuck. Which just added flames to a small fire.