32

Josiah Davis

"Babe prom is next week." I smiled down at Trinn she nodded while she dressed jazzy so that we could go to some event her mom was having at her salon.

"I know Josiah, you told me this like 12 times." She said, with a straight face. I just kissed her nose.

"Stop, kissing my nose!" She yelled making her nose scrunch up. I just smiled. I was about to kiss it again but I know she was mad.

She finished doing Jasmine hair and tied her shoes, I couldn't lie she looked cute. Both of my babies looked cute.

"Why don't you straighten her hair, like you do to yours?" I asked.

"Because, she's too young and she should be able to fully talk before putting heat in a child's hair. Heat damage is the devil." Trinn said picking her up and letting her rest on her hip. I just laughed and grabbed her car seat before walking out of my room. Claudia was all dressed up. She looked nice.

"You look nice miss Claudia." Trinn said. Claudia extra ass, did some kind of spin with a big smile on her face.

"Look what I did to her hair Claudia." I said taking Jazzy out of Trinity's arms. They both gasped but for different reasons.

"You did good." Claudia said to me. I just laughed.

"Mhm...you did so good, it's weird that you barely got hair on your head but you know how to do hair." Trinity said crossing her arms under her chest. I just licked my lips and smiled. I know she mad I did that.

"You know I'm a man with many talents." I said as I smirked and walked up behind her.

"Come on before we're late." She said as she pushed her body away from me. I know her so well.

"I'm going to ride with your dad." Claudia spoke.

"You got to, cause you damn sure wasn't riding with me." I said  before walking out to see Trinity playing with Jasmine. I walked out and unlocked the car door and started to fasten the car seat.

"Put it in the middle." She said. I looked at her like she grew a second head.

"No, sources say that the middle of the backseat is the best place for a car seat." Trinity smirked.

"And who the fuck are your sources?" I asked. She laughed.

"Google." She laughed. Jasmine even laughed a little bit. I couldn't help but laugh too. I opened her door then went over to my side and got in. I started the car and turned my music down.

"You're gonna be deaf one day." Trinity said. I looked over at her.

"Huh?" I asked jokingly.

"See it deh." She said. I laughed and started to pull out the parking space. I looked at her waiting for her to tell me where the hell I had to go.

"What ?- oh go left." She said. I followed her directions and pulled up at a red light. I looked back at Jazzy to see her looking out the window. I looked over at Trinity and she was scrolling on her Twitter timeline.