Chapter 4

Elena's POV

When I woke up I stared dimly at the steel roof above me. Wait- steel?! I shot up only to find myself restrained by leather cuffs on my wrists and something sitting around my neck almost as if I had a..... no. nonononononono this can't be happening , I can't have a /collar/ on. Right?A hand waved in front of me trying to get me out of my panic attack. I stared at the alien in front of me and delivered my best glare yet.He sighed "hello , my name is Sarlog and I'm the one who's going to be taking care of you until you are sold to someone on my home planet." "NO WAY I AM GOING TO BE A /PET/. I was panicking and I can only dimly remember something being gently stabbed on my wrist.

______________________Time skip brought by me .the author.____________

I felt the ground moving as I came to only to open my eyes and see us in a truck moving. towards a ship. I looked around to sigh in relief. If we were moving then they were done, if they were done then they didn't have my little sister with them. Ana........ I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise to you. The alien from before who had grabbed me (what? I have a great memory, you know?!) was standing in front of me "Sarlog told me you didn't behave. You should start doing so, many won't want a disobedient pet and won't tolerate it. In fact I won't and next time I'm putting a leash on you. Got it?" I stared at him mutely before I nodded slowly , if I couldn't escape here then there is nothing else for me to do. He smirked and patted my head as if I was a dog; though I guess I probably was to them ,huh? I glared at him with everything I got and he eventually left me alone. Guess this is my life now. Just being a pet to all of these aliens.