Here we go again

(Elena's POV)

I was curled up on a bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering if it would give me the answers of what I was looking for.

I looked to the side and let my eyes wander quietly, ignoring the person that was glancing at me every couple of seconds. Someone sighed before the ground below me moved and I was staring at a face. He shook me gently trying to see what was wrong.

How could I tell him that what was wrong was that I was mourning for my possibly dead sister? For my freedom and the life I will never have? Instead I chose to br quiet and think. To think about memories of old and what I used to have.

I got moved again, this time towards a table and something was shoved towards me "here, eat up. You're worrying me pet. There's no way you should have been tamed this quickly. " I scoffed before letting out a dead laugh "tame me?! Well good job!" I leaned back and stared at him with a crazed look on me "You finally tamed me! How does it feel?" I crossed my arms as I stared him before I started yelling "YOUR TAMING!.... CONSISTS OF TAKING SOMONES HOPE! IT MEANS THEY ARE HOPELESS AND IN DEPRESSION!"(Don't take my word on this but yeah.....)

I kept waving my arms around "I GIVE UP OKAY! YOU CAN GLOAT ALL YOU WANT! I GIVE UP! I-I can't do this anymore" I broke down crying while I slid to the trying desperately to keep my sobs in but I couldn't do much.

(Herdas POV) I stared at my pet after her outburst and crouched near her "pet?" She honestly had me worried. She hadn't been eating or trying to escape. I shrugged it off thi king hit was part of the taming process but now I realize how wrong I was. All pets don't smile and they have a weird look on their eyes. I now know why but it shouldn't make this much sense or worry me so much. I grabbed my pet and tried soothing to the best of my abilities. All this because of a child? I was raised with the knowledge that children are nuisances and can only be better when they gain a spot in the world.

Yet.... in her eyes this child was more important than anything. So I decided to ask "Who is Anna?"

(Elena's POV) I whirled around to stare at him, trying to comprehend what he just said "Anna?" I asked trying to ignore how broken my voice sounded "What about Anna?" I search his trying to see if he had any news.  Maybe she was alright? He sighed " /who/ is Anna?" I turned towards the ground before I whispered softly "my little sister". I closed my eyes and tried to imagine her. Her sweet cheerful eyes, that crazy smile, the way she always knew how to make you better. So I repeated with all that in mind and manged to say "My little sister" louder and with a proud tone.

I never noticed how his eyes softened in understanding but I just shook my head before staring at the ground "why did you ask?" He seemed to pause for a second before answering "well... I just wanted to know who she was and how she had such an impact on you." I sighed before turning towards him. "Well now you know..." I hugged myself as I heard footsteps walk away. Good. He left me alone in misery. Something heavy fell across my shoulders and I snuggled against it "huh-?" It was a warm think blanket. I looked up and stared at his worried eyes and tilted my head "t- thank you?...." I glanced at the floor .Maybe..... maybe this won't be so bad.

_______________________________________________________

I'm so sorry about her accepting being a pet. But don't worry! She'll get back fighting soon don't ou worry! 

Thank you to all who have been reading this. I can't say how much it means to me. I'll try to write more but uh.... I'm a very lazy person and I just write when it comes to me.

Have a good day/night!-mrmr2950

694 words