I meet a Boy?!

(Elena's POV) 

I walked through the forest eyeing every shadow and hole., I was trying to get back to the spot where I left my sister but it was getting harder and harder. I didn't know that their base was so far away of where I used to be.

I mean it's a good thing because they didn't find us so easily but now I have to walk further yo get back. You know a lift would've been nice but I guess it's too much to ask.

I looked up and relished in the warmth of the sun hitting my face. I can't lie and tell that I didn't miss it, or the feeling of the wind .It felt nice and comforting.

Something snapped near me and I whirled around holding a branch in my hands. My gaze swept through the landscape as I tried to find out who or what was near me. I took a step forward, unaware of the trap in front me.

My yelp echoed through the forest as I went from standing in the ground to dangling for one leg while swinging my branch around wildly.

Someone scoffed near me and I raised my head to glare at the boy near me.

Wait- 

A  BOY?!?!

We stared at each other before I suddenly tumbled towards the ground. Once there I let out a groan and picked myself up. He was staring at me with crossed arms. "Who in their right minds goes around blundering through the forest and getting caught in traps?" I raised my eyebrows at him before replying  "and who on their right minds goes around talking with strangers and accusing them of doing stuff? Because it's not me."

He flashed me a smile "I like you. You got spirit " I shrugged "it's a necessity in this world. Can't really give up."

He nodded and leaned back against a tree. "Anyways, what are you doing around here?" I narrowed my eyes "oh you know..... looking for my little sister. We got separated and I'm not sure where she is."

He stared at me before properly standing "Her name wouldn't happen to be Ana would it?" I gripped the branch tighter and almost growled at him "how do you know her?!" He waved his hand as if blowing my worries away. "I found her and brought her towards my home" I sighed and extended my hand "Elena. I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you" He shook it and introduced himself.  "I'm Connor. Welcome home. "

______________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for not posting for a week but we got a break soooooo

I hope you're enjoying this story even though in my opinion it duck's but oh well😅 

Have a good day/night! - mrm2950

447 words(sorry!)