Home Base part 2

The  circle of people went around us and kept inspect8ng me while some berated Connor about bringing. Some were trying to find the cons and pros of having me in their tribe and I just narrowed my eyes.

I stepped forward and scoffed at them "why are you all arguing? If you don't want me here then just say it. " I crossed my arms while I glared at them "I can always leave and kept surviving on my own" A man looked over at me, one of those voting on me leaving "you have a little sister here though. You wouldn't want to leave her here." He gave me a sharp smile and I countered it back "If you're so strong and big then I'm sure that my little sister will be fine with all of you."

Connor tried to get them to reason "look, and alien likes her so if she stays with us then there's a chance we're protected against them!" Many imeafetly began shouting.

"You brought a pet here! You know that they have trackers!"

"We don't want Alien lovers here!"

"Why did you risk all of us , Connor you fool!"

"Turn her out!

"Get rid of her"

I frowned at them and started to yell "BE QUIET! I DO NOT HAVE A TRACKER. I DO NOT LIKE ALIENS. THAT GUY!" I pointed at Connor "HAS BEEN ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE ON EARTH TO ME TODAY. ALL OF YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT HIM THIS WAY. IN FACT YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!"

By the time I finished my rant all of them were staring at me and probably wondering how sane I was. Finally a woman stepped forwards and glared at them all "she's right. Connor is one of our best. If he brought her here, it's because he has a reason. "

Some were muttering among themselves but nodding along to what she had said.  "We agree with you, but make no mistake. If anything goes wrong then you are the first to leave. " 

I nodded with a calm facade while inside I was panicking. "I understand your reasoning.  Thank you for accepting me."

______^_______________________

Hey yall. Sorry for not updating sooner and for this being so short. 

I hope yall are enjoying this ans thank to those 8 lovely people that are reading most chapters.

Can you guys try out my other book? It's more romance than anything else but oh well.

Have a good day/ night yall !! - mrm2950