032

In the heart of each of us, there are moments when the world seems too vast and intimidating, as if surrounded by an impenetrable shell of insecurity. The feeling that sometimes engulfs me is hard to put into words, but a small, nervous butterfly in my stomach often takes control of my thoughts.

This morning, like any other day, I woke up with a sense of discomfort that's challenging to explain. My heart was racing faster than usual as thoughts buzzed within me. I wanted to face the day ahead, but something inside me was pulling me back, returning me to my safe space.

Sometimes, when I find myself in a crowd, I feel lost. The constant change of the environment and the uncertainty of the future seem to press down on me. Everyone around me appears so confident, while I lose faith in myself and my abilities. Someone might think I'm shy or introverted, but the truth runs much deeper.

Nights are often the hardest. When everyone else is asleep, my thoughts grow louder. I worry about the day ahead, missed opportunities, and everything that could go wrong. The light of a night lamp becomes my loyal companion because darkness and silence are often the best company for my inner demons of doubt.

Perhaps I'm not entirely sure what's happening to me, but I know I face my inner battles every day. Maybe one day, I'll find a way to shed that anxious burden that follows me. Until then, I'll remain brave, despite that fluttering butterfly in my stomach that occasionally stirs my soul.