ch 2

Noobs pov:

Blue's room is amazing, so much jewelery, Makeup, Crystals and beautiful patterns.
Blue always loved to wear makeup. He even had beautiful long  ocean blue hair, he was one of the prettiest people I knew..

He was like a dream, the angel to shine light in your darkest moments.

But he wasn't an angel.

He was a demon.

He didn't act like a demon though.
He was sweet. And gorgeous  and kind. He never harmed anyone,he usually always chose the peaceful path. But god knows what he's become now. Anyone can change for the better or worse. "Your room is so pretty." I smile  "Thanks" he grins. He had one of the prettiest smiles in the world, "cmon….I'll show you your room…just a warning, don't get your hopes up. He frowned and held my hand as he walked towards  my new room. It was dirty. It hadn't been cleaned in ages. There was cobwebs everywhere. There wasn't any light either. "MY brother makes sure the servants feel as miserable as possible. He dosent want them to be happy… .he never asks anyone to clean it… always leaves it in darkness

. All servants sleep on the floor too." He looked a bit sad, "please don't be afraid to come to my bedroom if you want to sleep. Always welcome to sleep with me if you want. I usually sleep with Eli too." He smiles "that.. .that's so out of context….-" I look at him
"Well. Picture it how you like. Call me a giant homosexual if you please." He giggles.  Blue came out as pan a few days before he went missing. He got bullied really bad about it, the kids at my school are so homophobic that it disgusts me. He also got bullied  for sometimes wearing a skirt to school. "Cmon. There's dinner to be had." He grabs my hand and leads me to the dining hall.
There's a corner for servants and a  Corner for the guards and royalty. The servants table has a decent meal of soup. Tea and a slice of bread. The table for royalty and guards has lots of food to pick from. But I cannot have any because I am a servant. Blue looks at me and obviously  reads my signal that I want it.

He gives me a chicken leg and some toast.
I smile at him,blue is always so generous.
Guest gives him a side eye, "do not treat him with kindness, this is how you become soft and weak. Allow yourself to be cold towards people and it hurts less when they leave you."He gave a cold look towards blue, it could make you freeze. This man did not seem nice. "Yes…..big brother.. " Blue looks down and fidgets  with his hands. He seems  a bit upset, after dinner I have some chores to Do. I have to wash the dishes, I pick up the soap and begin to wash the dish. Blue walks into the kitchen and helps me. He's so nice.

But then of course, nothing good lasts forever. As guest walks in and tells blue to stop helping and go to his room. Geez. This guy needs to calm down! Blue sadly walks out of the kitchen, guest then violently grabs me. "Listen here, you may be a friend of blues but I will not allow you to make him soft. You got that?!" He screams at me, his voice is so loud and cruel I feel like crying.

"Yes sir." I  try my best to not show my fear and sadness. It's exactly what this guy wants from me, he then drops me on the floor. I continue  doing the dishes in tears. Later when I have free time I go to blues room.  "He yelled at you….I heard him…I'm sorry that happened to you,that must suck!!" He looks at me with sympathy. "Would a kiss make you feel better?~" he teases. I definitely  knew he was kidding. He obviously  had a crush on bacon. "BE quiet, Bacon simp." I pout.  His face turns red,I bet he's thinking about him. What a simp. I'm for sure going to try and get them together.

—---------

Thanks for supporting me by reading the second chapter of welcome to hell!

-berry/blinky