ch3

Today is another day of work, my second day in hell. I look at bacon who is kn duty as I am tending to the gardens."Bacon!" I smile. And run to hug him, he pushes  me away coldly. "MY master has asked me to not accept hugs from the servants."He looked down at me. "WHY are you doing this…" I say, almost bursting into tears. Who knew he could change so fast. "Do you think I wish to be cold and heartless? I do not. But it is an order I an unable to deny." He turns away. "If you came to ask me to hang out after I am done my shift, sure." He predicts what I was about to tell him.

"And here is a tip. Obey your master, that is the only way to survive. It's a lifetime service,otherwise  execution. I know you do not wish to be in this position. Here, let me show you something. I need to patrol this area anyways" he leads me to a stairwell. We walk down the stairwell. I gasp in horror at what I'm seeing. "These are the bones and bodies of those who have tried to escape or go against his will. I do not wish for you end up like this."He looks at me coldly.  "So, do not be foolish enough to even consider escaping." He added, and then walked away. I stared at all the corpses  and then walked back up. But look who was waiting for me. Guest. "I see Bacon has shown you the bodies. Good, so you know now not to escape." He smiles.

"WHY have you done this to Bacon….why did you make him this way." I look at him angrily.  "He is a tool. A robot. My "play thing." As some would call it. Once I learned I could have someone who would remain loyal too me and never have a choice  to disobey, bound to do their masters bidding no matter how deadly it was. I had to have him, he was the gem of my collection,he also kept everyone in line as he struck fear into other people's hearts.  He was the perfect servant." He  laughed and turned around. "Now. Get back to your work, there is still much to be done." He said as he walked away. What an asshole,  taking ALL of my friends and turning Bacon into this cold, heartless person. A while later, I finish my work and bacon finished his shift.

We meet up at the garden. "Hello. We meet again." He bowed. Night is nearly approaching us,  let us go see some Stars, do you like stars noob?" He asked me, I shrug."my brother  Eli loves space, although I wish for him to not attend eventful night."  He said as we walked up the hill. "I would like for us to be alone." He added.  He sat down on the grass "Noob…can I vent to you…I…its not the reason I have wanted to  hang out. But I need to get it off my chest." He sighed. "GO ahead, vent to me all you want. You look like you very much need it." I smile.  And for a while, he vents to me, about his worries and troubles as I listen to him. When he is finished I give him one big hug(he attempted to push me off) and smile "everything's going to be OK alright?" I look up at him, we  then   gaze  at the stars together. "They are very beautiful  tonight "  he smiled. "Noob?" He looked down at me. "Yes?" I replied "how  would you feel if you were a robot?" He asked, curiously. "Well. I would just live on my life. It would not bother  me." I answered, such a strange question.. "you are..unique" He turned his focus back to the stars."how?" I asked. "Many others  said they would not be able to bear it. But you have replied diffrent." He smiled.  "I also wanted to tell you, I really like blue. But I do not know  how to tell him. For the first time in my life I am afraid, how pathetic of me. Being able to take lives but not confess my love to a boy." He frowns. "Don't call yourself pathetic…you aren't pathetic."   I frowned too. "But I am imperfect. I am afraid."  He looks down. "Your imperfections are what make you beautiful bacon." I smiled, attempting to lighten the mood a bit. "Just go for it, you'll know when the time is right." I assure him and then look down. "MY my….it is very late, you must be heading off. Next week is the royal ball. There will be lots of work to be done. Plus outfit picking. You  are going to go right?"  He looked at me. "If there's a party of course! But I don't have anyone to go with…" I frowned. "How about me, Eli, blue and you go just as friends?" He suggested. I nodded and got up, approaching  the castle with him, we parted at the door as he had night duty. I had finished my work  for today, so I decided to hit the sack for today. I approach my room and look at it, I do not want to sleep here. I remember blue told me I can sleep with him whenever I like and I approach his room and knock on the doors Come in."   He said.  I walk "ah, noob. Supposed you've come to sleep with me." He smiled. I nodded and lie down on his bed, it's so comfy. He cuddles with me. "Do you like cuddles?" He smirked. "Yeah…" I admit shyly as blue wrapped his arms around me and brushed my  hair gently with his fingers."I wish I could cuddle with bacon, he's so hot…I want him to be my boyfriend." He sighed. "You should confess to him."  I smirked. Remembering what bacon said earlier about him liking blue. Blues grip tightened around me "l-lets just…sleep  for now, after all. There's not many times In your life you'll sleep with a prince.."He smiled and shifted a little bit. I feel…tired….maybe I should actually attempt to sleep.

Thanks for reading! I might not post because of school or do a mass  chapter post where I post multiple chapters a day to make up for a week. -ghostieberry!