Backstory???

BACKSTORY IG? IDK IF I COUNTS AS BACKSTORY.

[When Eli and guest were still kids]

>LOADING  ….

100% COMPLETE!
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

B A C O N S  P O V:

It was another  day, I tapped Eli "Little brother, it is time to wake up."  I look at him "ugh….fine…I don't wanna go to school, the other children will bully me."  He whined. "I will make sure they do not. Even if I need to hurt them, even if it means I have to kill them." I Look at my little brother  Eli sternly. "Let's go, you need to get ready."  I pull him out of bed.

Me and Eli get ready. We  go downstairs  "morning  darling." MY mom says to me, she then looks at eli"Cant believe your brother had to wake a brat like you up. Your such a waste if space and time." She looked at Eli. "He is NOT a waste of space."   I snap,loosing my cool. Nobody should treat Eli like this. Eli made himself breakfast and ate it. "Cmon Eli, the bus is nearly here." I say as I grab both our school bags. "Coming!" He says and runs. "Have a good day, honey!" MY mom says to me. "And Eli." I look at her. "Fine. Have a good day. Brat."  She turns away and goes to do the chores.  We hop onto the school bus, looking at our two friends, blue and guest. We have to stop at my cousin acorns house next, and then noobs. He is a very rich boy. He is not  your typical bratty spoiled kid, but a generous person.

" you look worried, Eli." Blue says, he's sitting with  his older brother a seat away. "Here, have some candy." He stretched  to give Eli some candy. "Thanks!!!" He grins and takes it. The bus eventually picked everyone up and dropped us off at school. We all played in the yard while waiting for the bell to ring. I sat down on the bench to watch everyone,out of the corner of my eye I see Eli being shoved.

I needed to do something. And quick.

I get up and tackle one of the children. NOBODY HURTS MY LITTLE BROTHER.  The other child runs away, I will get him later. I slam the first child into the wall in anger "How dare you hurt my little brother.." I growl."NEXT TIME YOU HURT ELI. I WILL HAVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD." I point over to my pocket knife. Eli suddenly rushes in and separates us. "Bacon, stop! No more threatening.. "He looks at me concerned. "BUT….they.. they hurt you. I can't STAND that."I look at him confused. "I-Its okay…the bell will ring soon…let's go to class." He tugs my hand  and pulls me to class, we sit down next to eachother. 

" Hello class! Today we are going to be learning about space. Can anyone name one of the planets?" The teacher asks.. I'm not very focused after that, I look over at am excited Eli, he loves space. He then raised his hand "yes?" The teacher selects him "I'll name three! Uranus, earth. And Saturn!" He said proudly, some of the kids look in awe, the bullies just snicker and call him ugly, awful names under their breaths. "Ah, Good job Eli! Do you like space?" The teacher smiled.  "I LOVE SPACE!" He grins. "Ah, in that case. I have something for you after class."  The teacher smiles and writes all the names of the planets on the board.  "Good job Eli." I smile.
We get through  the class and now it's time for 1st recess I put on elis coat for him as he's having trouble."There Eli. Now let's go out ok?"   I pull him by the hand and go out. "Let's go on the swing!" He laughs and hops on. "Push me!"I push Eli on the swing. I see our teacher run towards us with a box. "Here Eli.this is for you." She handed Eli a small telescope  Ina box .Woah, is she rich? Those are so pricey  "...actually?" He gasped, the teacher nodded. "You can see the stars at night with it." She smiled. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He hopped off the swing and hugged her. "Can you put it in my bag? It might fall." He asked and she took it, most likely to go put it inside  his bag.

I suddenly begin to feel weird…"Ugh…what's going on…" I hold my head..that's weird..robots don't get headaches.. "Bacon??? Are you ok?" Eli says.

I collapse. Everything goes black.

I wake up in my regular charging spot…it was all just a dream…I remember this school experience before, must have been a dream about the past.