3.

Continued from previous...

She stands up from swing and comes from balcony to room. The room is all darked and she can see only a figure in dark getting scared- kon hai waha ...

But there is all silence in the room.

She with slow steps comes towards that figure fearingly while clutching her saree .

Bon- kkkkkon... ahhhhhh

She screamed in pain when suddenly anirudh grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards himself. The force on her wrist by him break her bangles and she screamed. That's when light comes now she can see him clearly. She try to free her hand from his hold but his hold getting tight around her wrist in each second. Her all bangles break there is blood stain too in their hands but who cares . Bondita is wriggling in his hold where he is glaring her with his intense eyes so much hate and anger.

Bon- paapi chodo mera hath ..mujhe dard ho rha h chodo.. and starts hitting him with her another hand to his chest but it didn't hurt him . He smirked at her attempt to free herself from his.

He twisted her hand to her back and turn her now her back hit with his chest and with other hand he point gun to her head from back .

Ani with his dominating voice whispered in her ears - so it's our first night let's celebrate... and throw her to the bed from the back.

She didn't utter any word her condition getting worst with his behavior her breaths getting heavy some blurry images comes in front of her eyes.

- mujh...muj .. jane do these three words only she uther breathing heavily clutching her pallu tightly in her fist. She somehow managed to stand from other side of bed murmuring something under her breath . she goes toward a table finding something to protect herself and hold a remote turning towards him -- pass mat ana mere ... mai maar dugi... ha ... bata rhi hu phle hi ... fir agr chot lag gai to mujhe blame mat krna ..

Anirudh laughed. She throw remote on him but wrong shot that remote fall on bed. The bed is in middle between them one side anirudh is standing and other side bondita.

Anirudh laughed- isse marne wali thi mujhe !! Or ye hai tumra nishana? Koi baat nhi come to me .. mai tumhe sikhata hu nishanebazi.

He again triggered his gun and shoot it to lamp light and it breaks in to pieces. Bondita jumped on her place and holding the table tightly in fear. Anirudh comes towards her and placed his hand to her both side on table caging her.

Anirudh- kitne paise chaiye tujhe yaha se jane ke liye?

Bon- jii?

Anirudh- koi kimat to sochi hogi tune apne dimag me mujhse sadi krne ke liye to bol kya kimat hai tere is jhut ki? pointing gun at her head.

Bon- mujh... mujh kuch .. samjh nhi aa rha app kya bol rhe ho..

Anirudh gazing at her eyes angrily- pr mujhe sab samjh aa rha hai.. tere jaisi ladki har din mere samne aati hai but fark itna hai ki koi bhi mujhe fasa nhi paya aj tak par tune the great Most Eligible Bachelor Anirudh Roy Choudhury ko fasa liya apne jaal me ... you know what ladkiyo ke bare me jo mere thoughts hai uspr tune apni mohar laga dii.... ye sabit kr diya diya jo mai sochta tha wo sahi sochta hu ... now speak up What Do You Want From Me? Why u accused me that I try to rape u?..... I know very well the reason... but I want to listen from u ... speak up the truth damn it...

Bondita started crying and this angered him. She with her both hands hold his neck tightly. Her nails digged in his skin but it didn't even effect him then she in anger taking his wrist in her small hand bite him hardly on his palm but still it didn't hurt him. But it leave mark on his wrist and neck like a love bite given by her💀