4.

Before updating the story Mai kahna chahugi ki anirudh ko kosne se kuch nhi hoga wo to hai hi aesa😂 and if u all remember in the present time chapter he himself accepted that he was hating her and has done so many things to throw her out from his life .. so aage yahi sab dekhne milega kis had tak Gaye h janab usse picha chudwane ke liye... and how this devil fall for her when he hates her can't even tolerate her presence around himself.
Btw yad aya in that chapter mini mata ko bhot yad kiya ja rha tha😂 agr sab use itna miss kr rhe h to I can bring her in present time story where binoy wants anirudh to marry mini in absence of bondita like that... kya bolti hai janta😈 readers are missing her I can see that😂😂

Anyway continue from previous....

Bondita breathing heavily- satnam waheguru satnam waheguru.

She opened her eyes in anger remembering last night how he scared them in dark then twisted her hand pointed gun in her head.
- uss paapi ... ne hi meri shona ke sath kuch kiya hoga ... agr meri shona ko kuch bhi hua to aj uus paapi ka akhiri din hoga ... mai use chorugi nhi ...

She didn't  care her state and left the room . Coming down from stairs in disheveled state only in blouse and skirt her face her hairs are messed up while screaming her doll.

Bondita- shona ... shona kaha ho tum .... Dekho paresan na kro... pta h na mai tumre bina nhi rah sakti ...kaho ho.. cringly.

All servants who r working in hall looked towards her . Suman saw her in this state shocked and said all to go from hall . She too left from there to take sawl for her where bondita is screaming on top of her lungs shona. 

That's when subhra with a girl who is holding a baby comes from outside . Subhra looked bondita shockingly and comes to her looked at her condition her sindoor kajol lipstick all are smudged on her face her wrist is red with blood and finger Marks no saree on her body . She holding her face with shaking hand and asked her-  ye ... ye sab beta .... kisne...

Where that girl with baby is still standing outside of gate confusingly.  And someone is looking at her with lust in his eyes  from head to toe.

Suman comes with sawl and immediately covers her body.

Bon crying - wo .. wo paapi meri shona ko le gya ... mujhe meri shona chahiye... Mujh jana hai...

But subra and suman held her tightly and made her sit on sofa consoling her. Subhra hugged her. She is sobbing in her embrace.
Murmuring continuously shona. And from outside driver comes holding their bags in whole  he heard her crying for doll and immediately bring her doll to servant quarter and handed to her saying at night he saw her in garden so took with him.

Bondita jumped in happiness taking doll from him and her sawl fall down from her body revealing her again. The driver left from there immediately.  But that man standing outside his eyes again turned dark with desire to see her beauty.  His hungry gaze is fixed at her body curves .

Subhra again covering with sawl - aram se..

Bon hugging her doll tightly to chest- kaha chali gai thi mujhe chodke....  pta h mai kitni dar gai thi ...kasam lage durga maa ki agr fir aese mujhse dur gai na to tujhse baat nhi krugi... nni nhi teri taange tod dugi.

Subhra looked at her weirdly but shrugging off - bondita beta tu is trah ye sab kya haal bana rakha h tune...

Bon looked at her - kaisa haal

Suman- are mam kya app bhi ... kal sir ki first night thi na🤭... pr bahurani ji apko aese is halt me niche nhi aana chahiye tha nsi neveli bahu hai app ...