some scenes of upcoming

- ye...ye.. thik nhi ...hai..pls..samjhiye...we r not married yet...and what ... about baba.. he hates u.. and..

Biting her shoulder he murmured huskily- we are already married thrice.... under his breath.

She winced- jii? Kuch kaha aapne..

- nothing.. he lift her in his arms moved to bed placing her he hovered over her.

- I want you  that's it.. he buried his head on her neck.

Cuppinghis face bondita try to stop him but when her eyes met with him she gulped and herself hugged him tightly- ok do whatever u want but please calm down its hurts.

Only loud moans and groans echoing in the room.

                                             _________

- you take your medicine ?

She nodded.

- I want to talk with him.

She scared- no,.. please ..no..what if bhai... start beating you.... he ..he will not understand us... I am  so scared...

- but I have to ... we have to... kab tak aese chalega.
- par

- sshhh  now u go ok... she nodded still unconvinced and scared.

                                      ______________

Bondita is sitting at couch sipping her juice and beside her chandrchur leaning his head on couch.  He looked at her and cleared his throat.

-Accha ek baat batao-  said cc gaining her attention.

She hummed galancing at him while sipping juice.

- you slept with anirudh- said he making her choke juice badly.

- hey what happened.. thik ho Tum? - he said giving her water she gulped down nervously and nodded.

Cc asked- haa toh suno .. you slept with anirudh so how do u expect me react as a brother?

She looked at him in confusion.

He nervously- I mean how do u think a brother would react in this type  of situation?

Bondita-  umm if I talk about u ... u will do a drama but at the end u will understand me and respect my decision.

He- do u think anirudh will do same if I slept with her sister and  she got pregnant?

- that khadus roy Choudhury is different ca... WHAT YOU GOT TUPUR PREGNANT... she gasped standing up... HER BROTHER TEMPER IS TOO HIGH  and he is so protective for his loving one ..she is really scared for him now..

- relax bondita- he pulled her to sit again in couch.

He said- it just happened I can't make anything back to normal.. but I am going to talk with anirudh today.

I am all ears- Anirudh low voice come to them making bondita scared more for cc.

He sat on couch royally gazing bondita as always.

Anirudh- say what's the matter.

Chandrchur take deep breathe- umm... so thing is remember I told u about my girlfriend whom I got pregnant?

Anirudh nodded taking out his cigarette and placed between his lips-  yeah I do remember that.

Cc closed his eyes- its Tupur...

There was pin drop silence bondita gulped in fear .. anirudh eyes darken as he lifts his eyes from lighter to look at cc.

- I will pretend I didn't hear that and you will not joke like these things to me - said he with cold glares.

Cc- we really love each other anirudh...

Bondita- anirudh listen w...

Anirudh harshly grabbed him by color looking with death glare and punch him hard making her nose bleed.

Cc groaned in pain- aaouch !.. but he knows he deserve it.

Bondita comes in front of anirudh blocking his way- You will Not touch him again mr. Arrogant

He glared at her..

- you have no right even be angry on him, ... She shouted at him and he exactly knows what she means.

- Step aside its between me and him- he said calmly but his eyes held rage.

Bon-  they love each other...  and what u want? Haa ruin to your sister life... villan to her love story..

Anirudh scemed - she is my sister

Bon calmly- and he is my brother.

He closed his eyes in frustration rubbing his temper with one hand and keeping other on waist. And suddenly some flashes comes in front of his eyes.

Bondita placed her hand on his shoulder- please calm down will u?

He get relax under her touch opening his eyes look to her.

Anirudh coldly before taking sit again on couch- stop acting like you r death and get up we have things to discuss... he glared at cc body who is still in floor.

                                      ______________

Please nahi... anirudh ji nhi...

Then say yes

How can I...baba ... without .. his acceptance... she cried

Then ok be happy with your father.. meri jaan.. take care... saying he triggered his gun to his head

Bondita run to him taking the gun from his hand throw it on river she hugged  him tightly cried harder.

- nhi... nhi ji. Sakti mai apke bina... I will do.. whatever u say.. I will marry u now only. Abhi isi waqt mai shadi krugi .. jaisa aap chahte hai🥺

Anirudh smirks wrapping his arms around her.

..............

Bondita- they are cute naa😍

Anirudh- its called cringe😒

Bon rolled her eyes -its u who is cringe here🙂

.......

These r some scenes... it will take time I write only so that I can go through plot as my mind occupied so much thoughts and many twist and turns ....so I am fixing it how will my story go further.

Will update soon.