5.

Before starting a little intro of roy Choudhury's

Trilochan, Binoy and Bhoumik are three RC  brothers .

Binoy Roy Choudhury-
Binoy married with subhra.  They have two sons anirudh and batuk. Anirudh is the first child in rcs means elder son of roy Choudhuris  where batuk is younger among all brothers.

Trilochan Roy Choudhury -
Trilochan married with kalendi.  They have one son named somnath who is three year younger than anirudh .
Well I am disclosing one thing in here only as soon it will reveal soon u all will see in chapter  too.
From blood anirudh is Trilochan and kalendi first child. Subhra and kalendi were pregnant in same time and their delivery were happened in same day in same hospital.  Kalendi gave a birth to a healthy boy where subhra birth a died girl. And kalendi replaced his first son with subhra's child.
So kalendi had 2 son anirudh and somnath . This truth knows only Trilochan and ofcourse kalendi who sacrifice her first child. But for family and world she has only one son somnath. And for all her first time pregnancy was unsuccessful. So kalendi and Trilochan are anirudh 's biological parents.

So in this way subhra has only one son batuk and kalendi has two but this truth is unknown to all only Trilochan and kalendi knows.

Bhoumik Roy Choudhury -
Bhoumik is the father of chandrchur while giving cc birth his wife died. He didn't not married again as his both bhabi subhra and kalendi's motherly love is sufficient for cc . Bhoumik knows that the love cc gets from his both bhabis is purely a mother love. No one can gave love and take care chandrchur the way they took care him. So marring again and bring a step mother for cc isn't going well with Bhoumik moreover he loves her late wife so much and can't able to give her place to another woman in his life. So he decide to not marry. 

Anirudh and chandrchur had only 3 month difference. Cc is three month small from anirudh. At the age of eleven cc lost his father too. In a car accident Bhoumik died. And something happened with him in this young age that Cc behavior is changed . The love he had for subhra and kalendi is flew away ... for him they are his own mother but when Bhoumik accident took place cc changed. ( this will reveal soon.) But he didn't show it in his face that now his both kaka and kski are nothing for him. He used to behave like before but only cc knows from his heart that now they are no one to him.

After the death of bhaumik binoy and subhra want to adopt cc officially so he will not feel like he is anath. But this is not going well with cc the fact that after adoption he have to call them maa papa he hate this. Cc said to them lovingly that I am still roy Choudhury from birth so what is the need for all of this. And for me I always consider my kaki as my maa. So there no need to name the relation you all r still mine my family . So what u r my kaka kaki  for me u r like my maa and baba and I am so happy like this. Looking at all - or aesa to hai nhi ki  agr  app logo ne mujhe god nhi liya to mai  praya ho jauga msi to tab bhi app logo ka beta hi rahuga or chahe me app logo ke sath bhatija banke rahu ya adoption ke bad beta baat to wahi h na nam se pyar thodi kam jyada ho jata h mai phle bhi app sabka beta tha ab bhi hu or hamesha rahuga uske liye koi kagji Karwahi ki jarurat  nhi h.

All smiled at his thinking . They r proud of him and they agreed.
Life goes in flow . After completing his graduation cc starts working with binoy in office and handling everything sincerely. To expand his business binoy wants anirudh to marry with his business partner's dauther as anirudh is eldest among all sons but ani being ani reject him to his face . So binoy said to cc to marry which he agree without any question. That time anirudh and cc are 23.

Marriage took place. Cc married to tupur who is daughter of shoumik das who is business partner of  binoy . After one year tupur gets pregnant  and  after nine month she delivers a boy the same day when anirudh and bondita marriage took place.