A Fatherly Meeting

Not much time had passed since our little hero, his mother, and his shadowy friend left the hospital. In fact, it was the same day.

After the same ten-minute-long trip Inko performed last night, they had finally reached the apartment complex they lived in. Once Inko arrived at the parking lot of the apartment complex, parked with her car, stopped its engine, and unlocked the locks, Izuku, who was still in his pajamas, unbuckled himself, got out of the car as fast as he could, and with his bare feet, he rushed to the stairs and ran up on them to the entrance of his home, all the while the shadow followed him close behind.

"Izuku, wait!" Inko exclaimed as she took the red blanket she used to cover Izuku out of the car and closed the door of the car.

"Come on, mommy! I want to show our house to my shadow!" Izuku shouted excitedly up from the stairs down to his mother with his shadow next to him, then continued his way towards his home. After he did this, Inko just shook her head and smiled at her son's behavior, then closed the doors of her car, placed the car's key into its hole, locked the doors, pulled the key out of the car from the keyhole of the driver's seat door, and proceeded to go up the stairs as well, reaching the door of her apartment, where her little broccoli head and his shadow were waiting for her, "Come on, come on, come on!" Izuku demanded while jumping up and down in his excitement as Inko put the key into its keyhole in order to unlock it.

With a clicking noise let out by the lock, Inko unlocked the door, grabbed its handle, moved it down, and started to open it, allowing Izuku and the shadow to finally enter the apartment. Just as she opened it a little bit, Izuku jolted through the opening, opening the door wide and rushing inside his home in the process, while the shadow was behind him, still following him. Once he was inside, he ran to the middle of the hallway, turned around, and looked at his shadow.

"Welcome to our home, shadow! This is the hallway!" Izuku announced as he spread his arms wide in a presenting manner, while the shadow observed its master with an interested look on its face as Inko entered the apartment, closed the door, and was about to put the key back into its hole once again to execute its closing fully. After introducing the hallway to his shadowy friend, Izuku went towards the bathroom for the purpose of showing it to his shadow, leaving his mother, who was locking the front door at the moment, in the hallway. As he ran off with his shadow, Inko turned her head looked at Izuku, rolled her eyes playfully, and formed a sweet, calm smile on her face. Now, she was finally relieved. Relieved, because she saw her son was happy with his Quirk. Relieved, for knowing that he was not angry at her. And most importantly, she was relieved that her son was not in danger anymore. At last, it seemed like everything was going to turn back to normal. But little did she know, that was not the case.

After she closed the door, she headed in the direction of her son's room to get some new clothes for him to wear. Once she reached his room, she casually grabbed the handle of the door, pushed it downwards, opened the door, and went inside. Once she was in the room, she went to the wardrobe, opened it, and began to search for clean clothes that Izuku could wear. After a little thinking, she chose an orange shirt, white underwear, and blue trousers. Then, she closed the doors of the wardrobe and exited her son's room. Just as she was about to search for him, a familiar voice called out for her.

"Mommy!" Izuku exclaimed from the distance, possibly from the living room.

"I'm coming!" Inko answered, starting her way toward the living room of her home. After she reached the doorway of the room, she peeked inside and saw that her expectations were correct: Izuku was indeed in the living room. More accurately, he was standing on the sofa, which was behind the small desk that still had that old-fashioned radio on it, and was talking to his shadow, mostly about what they can do in the living room.