The First Battle

U.A.. The most well-known and top hero academy in the country of Japan. Only the members of the elite are able to attend this hero high school. During a usual day in the school, all students spend most of their time in their classrooms, attending lesson after lesson, only leaving the room to go to the toilet or to eat their lunch during lunch break. And at that time of the day, there was no difference in this. Every member of every class was inside their respective classroom, having all kinds of lessons. However, there was one exception. The classroom of Class 1A was completely empty, not having a single soul inside it due to the class having their first-ever hero training lesson. Or so it seemed.

Thanks to moving around inside the yellow-colored backpack of our dear hero, Keekee managed to create a much larger hole on the side of the backpack than the one our young Overlord made, allowing her to push her head out of the backpack and look around the room with her singular eye, doing this action with curiosity inside her. Then, the one-eyed cat moved her body a little bit forward, thus making a bit larger hole in the side of the backpack and letting her exit the backpack by accidentally falling out of it. Luckily for her, she landed on her feet in true cat fashion, with her even posing in the pride of her accomplished act. She was about to raise her right paw and begin to walk, but she was immediately interrupted in this act by none other than Fat Nuggets, who followed his fellow animal friend by falling out of the yellow-colored backpack and directly landing on her.

Once the demonic pig pet got off of her body and set his eyes upon the room they were in, the pet of the Princess of Hell sat up and witnessed the pet of the famous porn star with frustration for a few seconds, then shared the same action with Fat Nuggets, not knowing what exactly they should have done next. As they observed the room, the nose of Fat Nuggets picked up a smell that was somehow familiar to him, causing him to move his little pig nose and sniff around a bit, wishing to identify the scent and who it belonged to. And after a few more moments of sniffing, the hellish pig pet identified it. The smell belonged to the one and only Izuku Midoriya, the son of the Radio Demon and the teenager who had those delicious cookies he ate out of their plastic bag. Recognising his smell, Fat Nuggets decided to follow the scent of our young Cambion, running out of the classroom through the not fully-closed door and desiring to get to his location as fast as possible due to thinking that he still had a few more cookies with him, all the while Keekee accompanied him in this act by levitating after him, not wanting to get lose sight of him and getting himself into trouble.

While the two pets of the Hazbin Hotel began their secret through the main building of U.A. High, at Ground Omega, next to the tall building, the Hero Team began their mission and infiltrated the building by climbing through a nearby open window, with Izuku being the first to enter the building, him doing this due to wanting to be the first to be ambushed by Bakugo if he performed a surprise attack, thus acting as a shield for the two girls, and with being followed by his shadowy friend, first demonic friend, who had her human disguise on her body, and the Zero-Gravity Quirk user, with the two latter having their shadows manifested on the walls of the hallway due to the light shining through the window, all the while the Number One hero and the rest of Class 1A, aside from the Explosion Quirk user and the ex-Somei student, witnessed them in the monitor room through the screens of the countless cameras inside the building.

"We're in!" Uraraka said quietly as she climbed inside the building and touched the hard, metal floor of the building with her legs, all the while Izuku, Shadow, and Mellow turned their heads left and right, checking if they had either Bakugo or Iida in the hallway that had a floor and walls made out of squares made out of metal they entered.

"Looks like this area is clear!" Mellow announced, finishing her checking at the same time as her best friend, "Let's go forward and get to the next floor as fast as possible!" she suggested, thinking that with this action, they could get nearer to the position of the weapon they had to capture, while Izuku turned his to the left and looked at his best imp friend, nodding with his head in response, sharing the same thought as her.