A Hellish Christmas (Special Chapter)

Disclaimer: This special chapter is canon to The Overlord of Heroes fanfic and is set between the chapters called 'The Inventor's Pupil' and 'Haunting Memories'. Due to this, I hope I'm not going to confuse anyone with Vaggie's sudden behavior change towards Izuku in this special. With this out of the way, let us begin, shall we?

The Morningstars. The royal family. The highest and most powerful family in all of Hell, and the family that has absolute control over the realm of suffering.

The head of this family is none other than Lucifer Morningstar, the fallen angel who rebelled against the Almighty himself and fell down to the fiery pits of Hell eons ago, now ruling over Hell as its one true king. The second most powerful demon behind Lucifer is Lilith, the first sinner who was created by God from the same dust as her first and previous husband, the first man ever made into existence, Adam, whom she had to serve as his wife for all eternity.

It looked like this was her fate, until one day, in the Garden of Eden, she met a certain archangel, who was the most beautiful and most powerful angel amongst angels, and fell in love with him, him sharing the emotions towards her as well. As time went on, they continued their relationship in secret, until one fateful day, while they were doing the good old birds and bees, Adam found out about them and their love, causing him to become enraged and to feel that he was betrayed. After what he witnessed, Adam went to the Almighty and reported everything that he saw to him. In response, God gave horns to Lilith to make her disgusting for her actions and banished her from the Garden of Eden, not allowing her to step inside it ever again and thus, not letting her see Lucifer. Hearing about the banishment of his one true love, Lucifer gathered his closest fellow angel companions such as Satan, Beelzebub, Mammon, Asmodeus, Leviathan, and Belphogor, who were angels at that time as well and were like a family for him and were also fed up with the strict lifestyles they were allowed to in Heaven, and rebelled against his Father, resulting in him and his fellow angel friends to get kicked out of Heaven, with Lucifer just for one reason: To reunite with his love.

And now, the two lovers are together forever, with Lilith now controlling Hell with her loving husband as his wife and the Queen, while the six other fallen angels became the rulers of their own rings based on their sins, with Satan getting the Ring of Wrath, Beelzebub having the Ring of Gluttony, Mammon earning the Ring of Greed, Asmodeus obtaining the Ring of Lust, Leviathan acquiring the Ring of Envy, and Belphegor gaining the Ring of Sloth, while, unbeknownst to all of them, Adam has been plotting and waiting for the perfect opportunity to unleash his revenge on Lucifer and Lilith what they did.

And last but not least, the third and final member of this family is Charlotte Morningstar, the daughter of the King and Queen, and the Princess of Hell, who always tried to achieve something that would make her parents proud. And now, at this time of her life, she attempted to accomplish her dream of redeeming sinners and getting them into Heaven, thus stopping the yearly-occuring Extermination Day once and for all.

She knew this was not going to be an easy task, but she liked the challenge. She searched for everything: Human habits, lifestyles, different time periods, every single thing for one single reason: To make the treatment of her future patients as effective as possible. In fact, on that Wednesday afternoon, when she visited her parents, this was the exact activity she was performing.

Inside the palace of the royal family, in the giant main library, where numerous rows of large, long bookshelves followed each other, Princess Charlotte was sitting at a huge, well-made, dark red-colored wooden table with an opened book titled 'Human Habits During Different Holidays' in her hands, and two towers of other human-related books at her right left side, with the ones at her right being the books that were waiting to be unlocked by her, and the ones on her left being the ones she had already read, while not far from the books, a plate full of delicious donuts was placed, offering anyone in the room to take a bite out of those tasty delicacies.