A True Believer

Hell. The place of suffering and the home of countless amounts of sinners and demons, both royal and lesser. Every one of them had their normal lives if we could call it that. For most of the lesser demons and sinners, this consisted of gambling, drug dealing and trafficking, cannibalism, and sexual business, the usual stuff that on Earth would be totally illegal, while for the nobles and royals, it was mainly made out of controlling and ruling over the masses of Hell. In short, everyone had their own job to do. A certain green-haired, half-demon half-human teenager was not different, although his act was more self-improving than self-destructive.

On that Sunday morning, Izuku Midoriya, who was now wearing a simple shirt with the title 'Shirt' on it written with Japanese kanjis, blue shorts, and his signature red shoes, was at the beautiful, green-grassed, red apple tree-decorated backyard of the Happy Hotel and was sparing with his uncle, just like he did on almost every day for nearly three months since his training had started. The fighting styles Husk was teaching him were not other than Krav Maga and Jiu Jitsu, two types of martial arts that were most suitable for him due to how fast it was to learn them. However, if it means it's fast to learn, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's to learn, especially when you have a really strict uncle who fought in Vietnam and is an ex-military soldier.

As several droplets of sweat rolled down on his forehead, Izuku stepped forward, getting nearer to his uncle and raising his right arm in the process.

"PALM STRIKE!" Izuku exclaimed as he struck with his right hand forward in an attempt to hit his uncle's head. Unfortunately for him, this attack of was unsuccessful, with Husk simply tilting his head to the left, thus avoiding Izuku's strike.

"ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS, KID?!" Husk questioned with a frustrated and angry tone as he observed his nephew, then crouched down, raised his left leg as the turned around in his crouch, fully straightened his left leg, and swept Izuku's legs away, causing him to lose his balance and fall on the green-grassed ground, hitting his butt and back as a result.

"Ow!" our young Overlord said in distress as he closed his eyes in agony and bore the pain in his body while Shadow, who witnessed the whole training, flew to him in worry.

"WHO IN GODDAMN HELL SHOUTS HIS ATTACKS?!" Husk ranted in anger in his now standing posture as his nephew and Shadow observed him, with the former doing it with a worried expression, "I KNOW YOU'RE..." the anthropomorphic cat sinner continued, but stopped midway and took a deep breath in order to calm himself down, "I know you're a fanboy, but you can't fuckin' shout out the name of your attacks. During a fight, you have to spare as much air as possible. If you shout out your moves like that, you will waste air and you'll get exhausted more quickly."

"Pardon." our dear heroine answered in a saddened tone while he looked at the ground and Shadow observed his master with a concerned look.

"Don't say sorry." Husk replied, then leaned downwards a little bit and extended his right hand in the direction of his nephew, offering him his help to stand up, "Now get up, and let's continue."

Izuku stretched out his own right hand and grabbed his uncle's hand, allowing him to pull him up into a standing position while Shadow levitated away to a nearby bench. Then, after he stood up completely, Izuku lifted both of his hands and held them up in front of his freckled face, getting himself into the Krav Maga stance that his uncle taught him on their first training. In response, Husk raised his hands as well, copying the posture of his nephew. But as they were about to continue their sparing, Izuku's shadowy friend came back and stopped next to our protagonist, causing Izuku to witness him holding a small red towel in his left hand and a bottle of water in his right hand, thus offering his master a fresh up and interrupting their training.