Haunting Memories

Disclaimer: There is an announcement at the end of the chapter! Please read it after you have finished reading this chapter! Thank you! With this out of the way, let's get started, shall we?

Three months had flown by since Izuku had that arrangement with Sir Pentious. During these months, he became friends with all the Egg Bois, who acted around like they were his fans, which was due to how he helped out Number 33, and assisted the wannabe Overlord in the reparation of his ship who, in return, became our young Overlord's second mentor and taught him about how to handle machinery, which, truth be told, mostly consisted of him bragging about some inventions of his and how of a great to our dear hero and test them with the help of our protagonist. But with all honesty, Izuku didn't mind this at all. Moreover, he enjoyed observing the notable kingpin acting in a manner such as this due to him finding out that there was something else that made Sir Pentious happy, aside from causing destruction and mayhem in Pentagram City: Tutoring. To Izuku's surprise, Sir Pentious was quite good at teaching and he showed him every part of the machines he had and how they operated with actual care and compassion, making Izuku enjoy his lessons and respect the wannabe Overlord even more.

Besides being a pupil of the notable kingpin, Izuku, as usual, also spent most of his free time in the hotel continuing to help his royal friend in achieving her dream as much as he could, even coming up with the idea of advertising the hotel by doing a radio show about it with the help of his father, which he agreed to almost without a second thought when he mentioned the idea to him. All of this help he provided made Charlie really happy, causing her to appreciate him and grow fond of him even more, with Vaggie not obtaining a good opinion about their friendship.

But aside from all of this, the most important thing for him at this period of his life was still not other than being completely prepared for his entrance exam at U.A., thus focusing his attention on his training, which was even more important due to the fact that the entrance exam was one month away. So, in order to become one hundred percent trained for the exam, his father, aunt, and uncle decided to make his training even more intense, which Izuku was not against at all, knowing that his demonic family members did all of this for him to accomplish his dream. And for this, with all of his strength, he began to train with an even bigger amount of determination than ever in order not to make the help they provided turn into nothing, just like on that certain Sunday afternoon.

On that afternoon, two hours after lunchtime, our dear hero was in the beautiful green-grassed, red apple tree-decorated backyard of the hotel and was at the end of one of this type of training, practicing with more tentacles than he could handle to control. But this had a reason. By doing this regularly, in the future, he could manage and control his tentacles more easily and with more skill, maybe even becoming able to control more than two of them simultaneously. Just like on every day he came into Hell, he wore his usual attire that was similar in style to his father's, aside from the colors being green of course, while being accompanied by his shadowy friend and by his father, who observed him in his training and helped him when he needed to.

As Izuku attempted to concentrate on controlling the four tentacles he summoned, just as his father instructed him to do so, managing the control of two tentacles per hand, he moved both of his hands, causing the tentacles to approach the empty metal trash can, which his father placed in front of them at the beginning of that day's training, although him controlling them with a little bit of struggle. When the tentacles reached the trash can, with growing difficulty, Izuku guided them to touch and wrap themselves around the trash can, lifting it up from the ground and into the air. But when Izuku was about to clench his hands into fists, thus making the tentacles crush the trash can, despite using all the strength he acquired, he suddenly lost control over his tentacles, causing them to drop the trash can instantly and slither back into their fiery portals, with the portals closing once the tentacles retreated fully.