1.

Takes place before the movie.
The sun was shining above a village.
People where busy doing their usual chores and jobs. But today also marks the beginning of a young woman's life when she is going to meet the matchmaker.
"Are you done yet?, it's almost time"
"Hold your horses!, I need to make this perfect"
"Well hurry up, we need to be on time, we only have a few more minutes"
"What did I just say!?,don't rush me!, I'm an artist, I just need a few more strokes... Aaand done!."
The young man put down the makeup brush before lifting a mirror to show the person in front of him.
"So what do you think?
The young woman blinked open her eyes,before gazing her reflection.

"Wow Yin, I look amazing" she says looking at herself in awe

Yin chuckles, pushing his glasses up with his forefinger.

" But of course, anything from my little sister. You need to look your best yuuko"

"Well, we should start heading out before we are late with the matchmaker mother will have a fit if you keep her waiting". The other male says in his spot by the door.

" alright yang, we're done"

Yin replies to his twin helping yuuko up.

The siblings go outside, where their mother is waiting. As she looks up, she smiles brightly. "oh, yin,you've done it again, your sister looks absolutely gorgeous, I'm sure that matchmaker will definitely pass her " she gushes. Making yin smile smugly at his brother as yang rolled his eyes.

" You should probably get going, yuuko it's about to start," her father says, handing her a light purple umbrella.

"Of course, wish me luck" she replies to her family waving as she speed walks down the path to keep up with the other girls toward the matchmaker house.

Caught up with them, she slows down and she holds her head up high as she walks forward, glancing to her left,She sees her friend mulan. her matchmaking is not until next year, but mulan smiles at her friend silently, wishing her luck.silently nodding to her while smiling back. She briskly walks forward with the other girls until they're all together in front of the matchmaker's house before they open their umbrellas and kneel down, shielding themselves as the doors burst open.

 She briskly walks forward with the other girls until they're all together in front of the matchmaker's house before they open their umbrellas and kneel down, shielding themselves as the doors burst open