7.part 2

Sorry for the wait😅
TW: swearing courtesy of yin
Oh god!What are we going to do!?" Yang says, looking shocked.
"Damn it!, I knew this was a bad idea, curse my fashion addiction!" Yin screams, grabbing his hair.
Nezha threw his helmet down in anger, ripping off his mask.
"I should have went with you to the entrance"
"Everyone please just calm down... "
"YOU!"
Mulan flinched as yin stomps to her.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU DUMB 母狗!, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE F@#$KING OBEDIENT, SO YOUR DAD DIES BIG F@$@KING WHOOP! GET OVER IT!. IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN HIS PLACE NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" Huffing he leaves Mulan shocked. Yang quickly goes over to her .
"Now Mulan I really hope your not gonna take anything yin says seriously, he's hysterical right now, he doesn't know what he's saying, you know, he doesn't mean it"
" no, I know Yang, I'm just a little surprised, I know that's what he's been feeling deep down and that he didn't want to hurt my feelings, but I deserve this he's right, but right now, our priority is to try to get to the emperor as try to save yuuko .Yang try to calm him down"
"Right"
Going over to his twin he held his shoulders.
"Yin"
"Damn it, what's gonna happen to yuuko?"
"Yin"
"What if that monster did something to her!?
" Yin!"
"What if... . "
"YIN FOR GOD SAKE CALM THE F@#$K DOWN!"
SLAP!
blinking yin feels his heart rate goes down, he gently fixes his glasses.
"Thank you I needed that"
"Your welcome"
"Oh Mulan!, honey I'm so sorry for what I said!, I didn't mean it"
"It's alright yin I forgive you"
Mulan says softly, gently placing her hand on his shoulder.
THUMP!
The group looks to see Shang and his soldiers pick up a big stone statue and use it as a battering ram. They are unsuccessful at opening the door.
"What are they doing?!
"That will never work"
"They'll never reach the Emperor in time". Mulan says. She looks at the columns.
" I've got it, we're gonna need some back up"
The boys watch her whistle to get the Soliders attention.
"Hey guys!I've got an idea"Mulan runs around the palace to the right towards the column. They boys follow her.
" Do you think anyone will help?" Yang asked Yin as his brother glanced back.
"Well we got three" looking back they see three soldiers following them.
"Alright what now?"
"We're sneaking in, we'll need disguises, Yin!, you're up" Mulan explains while also whispering something in his ears. Perking up he smiles widely.
"Oh yes!, take em off boys! , we're making you into lovely ladies" pulling out a makeup box from out of nowhere the three men looked a little confused before starting to take their armor off.
Nezha blinks at the box. .
"I'll never understand where you keep those"
"You'll get use to it"
A few seconds later yin snaps a compact mirror shut.
"Done!"

Mulan smiles

Mulan smiles.
Yin shrugs.
" And what the heck, might as well help out the cause"
In a matter of seconds yin too was dressed as a woman.

 " And what the heck, might as well help out the cause"In a matter of seconds yin too was dressed as a woman