7. part 1

The troops moved on into the snowy mountains. Everyone was quiet.

Shang nudged his horse towards yin.

"Sir, is the princess alright?" He asked softly. Yin looked at him before glancing at the carriage, the curtains were drawn.

"Let me check '' moving his horse closer, yin pulls the Curtain back to peek inside.

Yuuko lays on her side on the cushion seat sleeping

Yuuko lays on her side on the cushion seat sleeping. Her hood was up, along with a spare pillow and blanket.

Yin frowns seeing the slight tear marks.

"She must have cried herself to sleep" he thinks. Closing the curtain. He turns to shang.
"She's ok, cried herself to sleep"

Shang frowns but nods. "I'm sorry she had to see that"

"It's alright, she was bound to find out eventually"

"I know, the sooner she gets to the emperor the sooner she'll be safe and happy" and with that shang goes back to the front. Yang glanced at his brother overhearing the conversation. He was feeling sad that yuuko experienced that.

Yin looks over at nezha, he too feels for yuuko.

BANG!

The boys we're broken out of their thoughts when a loose cannon explodes in the sky.

Looking over Mulan's cart they see mushu pointing at the cricket.

"What part of the element of surprise did this dragon not understand?" Yin thought shaking his head as Shang charges up to Mulan on his horse

"What happened?!"

"Uhhh-"

"You just gave away our position. Now we're-"

an arrow hits Shang in the shoulder as he falls to the ground. Nezha's eyes widened snapping his head to the mountain as a whole mass of arrows fell towards them.

Shang pulls out the arrow.
"Get out of range!!"

The troops hurriedly run away as many arrows start falling all around them.

Cursing yang snaps the reins making the carriage jerk. Yuuko yelps, falling off the seat and onto the rug.

She throws open the curtain.