4

Dawn approaches, with a sorrowful goodbye, their uncle with the rest of the men who were selected head off to the camp.

Morning comes, as everything is eerily quiet. Breakfast was quiet and the air was thick. After the fiasco that had happened, everyone was beside themselves,including Yuuko .

Yuuko was out in the garden,laying down on the pond structure, her hand dipped in the water as the koi fish swam by tickling her fingertips with their scales.

It was a cloudy day, Yuuko was deep in thought

"I just don't understand why she would do something like this, and more importantly not tell us!, we're friends for crying out loud. Maybe she was trying to protect us"

Yuuko signed, closing her eyes.

" I just wish I could do something,...anything! Just to help her.if only there was a way to also sneak in without being seen."

... ... ..

Snapping her eyes open she rethought what she just said.

She stared ahead for a second before sitting up straight as the wheels in her head started to turn.

"Yes... . Yes!, this might actually work!" Quickly standing up she runs to her room to find some ink and paper before she loses her idea.

~a few hours later~

"~Oh yuuko!~,brought you some mochi I bought from my walk... . Uh what are you doing?" Yin cuts himself off looking at the scattered papers on the ground, before glancing at Yuuko who was nosed deep in her notebook looking a little unhinged.

"What's... what's all this?" He asked carefully, stepping over the papers.

"Oh nothing," she replies, smiling up at him.

Yin pursues his lips.

"Ok,what's with the look?"

"What look?"

"You have a very large gleam in your eye,that usually means you're up to something sneaky, it's been years since you had one,what are you up to missy?"