2

It was another peaceful morning, a cool breeze Combs through the pink Sakura trees. It's been three months since the matchmaking and the Zhang family has been passing the time doing their chores. Now the family sits peacefully in the living room, enjoying themselves. Yin and Yang are playing checkers, Yuuko is embroidering, while their father and uncle meditate outside the porch. Suddenly the doors swing open with a loud bang, making everyone jump. Their mother comes rushing in with a big smile on her face. "Mother, what's wrong?" Yang asked as Hobie and Chuck walked back in, also looking concerned.
"Everyone!I have such wonderful news!, on my way to the market the matchmaker stops me on the street, she says " she has found the perfect husband for yuuko", they will both be arriving at noon for lunch!" She says elated. Yuuko's eyes widen as she glances at the clock. "Oh goodness, we have a few hours to prepare for the arrival"
Her father nods. "Indeed we do, me and Hobie will clean up, lin lin will prepare the lunch, yang with pick clothes out for him and yin, and yin you know what to do"
Yin smiles brightly.
"But of course! Come along yuuko, I need to doll you up for your future fiance" taking her hand as the family got to work.
A few hours left the house was now sparkly clean. Lin lin was now setting the table as the food was still hot. Yang had changed into a better attire along with yin who was putting the finishing touches on yuuko.
"Aaand... done!" Smoothing out her dress he nodded to himself.
Walking to join their families, everyone smiles at yin's work.

"Well done, it's perfect" uncle Hobie comments

"Nothing is too good for my sister" yin flourishes while flipping his hair.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.
"Oh! They're here!" Their mother says as everyone gets in position.
Her and Chuck go to greet them at the door.
"Welcome" they say bowing to the matchmaker and the young man next to her.
Letting them pass they all go to the living room as the siblings see the young man.
"Zhang Yuuko, this is Kamado Nezha,your perfect match." She introduced.
The siblings looked him over.

The young man was a head taller than yin and yang

The young man was a head taller than yin and yang. He has muscle on him but not too much, much like a warrior's body built for fighting. His has shoulder-length black hair that fluffs out towards the bottom, the top half of it is in twin buns that are tied with red ribbons, and also wearing circular red makeup above his eyebrows. The young man's face was stern looking.
"Not bad" yin thought to himself
As Yuuko blushed slightly, he was quite handsome.
Softly walking up to him she had to tilt her head back since he towers over her as he also tilts his head down to look at her.
Bowing he speaks (same voice actor as the lmk Nezha)
"It's a pleasure to meet you"
Making yuuko heart flutter at his voice.
"Wow even his voice is hot" yin thought again.
Bowing to him she replied
"The pleasure is mine, it is an honor to match with you".
The matchmaker smiles slightly while holding her hands together.
" yes, truly a perfect match"
Walking to the couple she takes both of their hands and places them together.
Yuuko flinches slightly when she feels an electric shock go through her, not realizing that Nezha also blinked slightly when he also felt the electric shock.
"I'm sure you two will be blessed with strong bearing sons, this match will be the most perfect match in my entire career, may your ancestors guide you to hope for health and happiness" she says proudly.
Bowing to the couple she takes her leave.
The young couple looks at each other. Yuuko couldn't stop staring at Nezha's soft brown eyes, as the male feels his cheeks heat up as he gazes down at the young woman, feeling like he must protect her from harm. Realizing they are still holding each other's hands she softly pulls away, missing how his big hands feel holding her small ones, he too missing holding her hands Bashfully pulls his own hand away.
"Well, shall we have lunch? " her uncle calls, making everyone nod.
Sitting at the table yuuko is sitting next to nezha, her brothers across from her and on the side was her mother, father and uncle. She softly pours him some green tea, before pouring everyone else's.